Austausch | 

Tales of Snipers and Spys

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Kitsune

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1035

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So März 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Such a lousy bastard, yes, doing what every self-aware man should do and even sharing pleasure with enemies. Well, one hand-picked enemy who was getting a little affection, the Spy's version of it. However, he was not good in accepting the roles being switched, had never been in this position and was not sure what to make of it, so resistance was the first option. It had just been a little fun, so it was … surprising what became of it. This Van had been an invitation in itself, standing there all alone just waiting to be taken over, but this was different, this was the battle, where Spy didn't even hesitate to launch a full-scale attack in the meaning of killing Sniper. And now he was nuzzling against his neck, a strange feeling as it was always protected by his shirt's collar and the now loosened tie. A fashionable desaster which was bothering him almost as much as the situation itself.

Maybe it was hypocrite, but as a superior being it was just normal that things Spy did were okay and it was not okay if others did it. He trembled, a failed attempt to move and get free, making an uneasy sound.
„It's a car on a dusty parking lot, it's practically inviting everyone to come over and do that.“, he answered sarcastically, this was not a bad thing was it, „And you liked it … “
He did, even though June swallowed the evidence of how much Sniper liked it. Still he didn't bite, was willing to do but didn't want any blood on his chest if he tears open the Aussie's lips.
„Mon dieu, no, take it off if you're up to ruin all of my equipment!“, he uttered, would rather get his clothes taken off than spraying them with god knows what, „And be careful with my stuff, damn it ...“
There was no way he'd give in so easily, no matter if all dressed or not, not even sure whatSniper would see taking off his mask at all. Or who, he really forgot right now and couldn't care less, feeling first those hips an himself and then more – even through the fabric. Spy hissed, not sure what to make of it – sure he deserved to be hold precious and honored but he didn't ask for it right now, even though his body acted treacherous. Turning his head to the side, trying to hypnotize his knife to attack Sniper on his own, he tried to block out those soft touches, intensifying the soft goosebumps mostly hidden underneath his clothes. Mostly.
„So is this what you dreamed for last night?“, he murmured, still trying to provoke him a little waiting for a mistake he could use to turn tables, „I should have known you won't be satisfied so easily.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1031

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So März 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Shut it spook, just try to lay back and loosen up a bit.
He didn't need to make anything of it, just laying there and taking it like a goood little Sub he would be after Sniper was ready with him. And nope it wasn't a fucking invitation! Him attacking here was an invitation, it was as if the Spy was waiting for something like this to happen.
Poor thing... he was looking good and fashionable enough, he could ask Mike and he would tell him how much he wanted to fuck him right now, even with this sour look.
He was a superior... yeah tell yourself that Spook, but you won't be superior after being fucked, after being violated. Mike purred a bit, smiling at the resisting man. “Well yeah. And you will like it too. Be nice and I won't need to hurt you love.”, he smirked, kissing the soft lips, he could kiss back, but didn't, leaving the Sniper sighing in his head. This would be a hard work.
“Your equipment is safe Spook, it's laying there and the only thing you will ruin are your pants... if you don't wear any underwear.”, kissed the jaw some more, liking over the soft skin. “And you wanted it clothed so you will get it. I'm a man to my word.”

It was his own fault. And Sniper wouldn't take the mask off, it was a line he wouldn't cross, if there was enough trust that the man would take it off by himself good, but not like this. It was a sensitive matter, also as sensitive as the body under him. He was reacting quite nice, stroking the hidden skin sucking a bit more till he reacted to the words coming out of this sinfull mouth. “Hm... well I really would like to give it back to you. You have a nice mouth and I was very satisfied.”, purred softly and bit down onto his nipple, smiling cause the fabric was getting really wet now. The Spy would be furious, he knew it. Slowly he slid down, planting kisses on the way onto the flat stomach, stroking his sides, scratching a bit. Mike smiled up to the poor Spy, liking over the fabric where he felt the others groin, smiling and purring against it. “Pity... I really would be happy to suck you off, massage you and perhaps fuck you but you wanted to stay clothed... But I can work with that.” Softly sucking onto the member he started to moan, it really was hot, feeling himself harden and he didn't hesitate to open his trouser to let his shaft free, stroking it tender. He would kiss and suck him, rubbing his cheek there, and if he came... well he would suck some more, trying to get some of the precome right now.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So März 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Funny, loosening up especially considering the ties around his hands would be nice indeed but that surely was not what Sniper would fulfill as a wish. It was not an easy task, giving away all control and being happy with it when this had never been done before. Spy didn't even want to try it, not really. He was … not wanting this. Even though it was perfectly understandable that Sniper would want to fuck him – who wouldn't want this?
„I am not afraid of pain if you mean this.“, he answered in a low tone. He would try his best to not make it easy for this selfabsorbed man. Of course he was wearing underwear, such fine suits were not made for such nasty things, not at all, bad enough his mask got bloody last time.
„You didn't say anything about planning to ruin my suit so …“, he murmured, still not amused. As if he'd care abot the mask right now, when he couldn't move it was useless and no protection at all. He wasn't even feeling it right now, only had notced as Sniper's hands were holding his cheeks...

Well, the bit of fluttering was nice though, even though Spy already know he was awesome in bed, but not really open to let Sniper prove his worth. Still, it was strange hearing he wanted to repay his debts... Even though he'd never be as good with this cactus beard. The shirt! Expensive, VERY expensive shirt! Spy sighed in disbelief and shook his head gently.
„You're gonna pay for my poor suit.“, and yes, this was in fact his only reason to be mad as everything else felt really good, being touched and cherished.
„Nh..!“ It was a soft sensation, feeling pressure through all the clothes and then fixating what he could see of the flesh Sniper himself was exposing, moaning himself that little bastard. Spy hissed, trying to move his hips aside.
„Just ...stop rubbing your poky face there! Get it off!“, he complained, still most upset about the pants really, and not much else. „I said take them off!“
A command was stronger than a wish, wasn't it?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So März 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Yeah well it would be nice to fuck him without taking precautions not to be stabbed in the meantime. Sniper felt how uneasy the Spy was, could feel his inner struggling more than the outer one, sighing he tried to do a bit more, perhaps he would love it at the end but right now. Right now it was just hurtful. Poor thing, perhaps he never had the trust in any other person.
“I don't want to cause you pain you bloody spook. Can't you just lay back and take it, let your body feel something nice? Would you rather be tortured to death?”, sighed the SharpShooter and shaked his head, “I can feel your body crying for attention, see... your body want it, need it. When was the last time one of your... lovers tried to make you feel good. Just you? Not just fucking you to get their own pleasure?”
Mike sighed deep and shaked his head, crawling back to him and kissing him soft on his lips. “Just... try, okay? I don't want you to be unconfortable. What you did was nice, it felt good. I want to return it, want to give you pleasure. Please.” Then he grinned and laughed a bit, kissing the man another time, this time on his nose. “Yeah, yeah, I will pay for your fancy suit. Shall I come with you to hold hands while you whine to your tailor about this big, filthy man destroying your poor baby?”

Slowly he started to open the buttons, stroking the soft skin, exposing his chest with a soft purr and admiring the white skin. “Beautifull. It's a pity you're always hiding in the shadows or under your suit.”
If he had learned one thing, than that the spies weren't opposed to flattering and he would shower this one if it made him happy enough to continue. He was careful not to hump his hip onto the Spy, hasn't taken himself away, but wasn't dirtying the beloved trousers. How could one love his suits this much? Well he himself loved his shoes and his hat, but if something would happen... well he's got his shoes for at least ten years, everything would be broken now, but they were good and he loved them.
Without haste he was wandering further down, stroking the exposed belly, kissing the cute navel and opening the Pants, smiling as he saw the underwear. It would be as expensive as the suit, he was sure of it. Careful he started to unbuckle the Trousers, starting to pull them off, kissing the legs and stopping at the garters. What the... actual fuck. “Seriously?”, he tried not to laugh because the Spy would totally be furious, just kissing the tight things. Well.. Whatever. It looked nice on the man. His shoes were next to his weapons so there wasn't any need to expose them, he took the trouser, carefuly faulding them together, trying to get the creases right and not get a screaming fit for ruining the poor things further. Mike smiled and looked down on the Spy, lying there only in his open Shirt, the tie still around his neck, long legs exposed and still clothed in his socks and garters and his pant, hard indeed.
“You look ravishing.”
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So März 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Yes, but it would in fact be boring have sexual intercourse with someone NOT trying to stab you any time soon. Stupid vanilla play, Spy never had anything left for this bore and maybe he was used to a different kind of affection, seeing how he had his troubles in this situation no matter how much effort Sniper put in comforting him. A spy would be doomed putting trust in anything but himself and backup army. June looked at Sniper something in between well dosed anger and disbelief, even though it was not a bad thing he uttered. But it was true, with pain he could work but this?
„I do normally smoke if someone starts a psychological analysis of my sex life, if you don't mind.“, he just blocked the chance to get the answers for Sniper. However, he tried. He'd try. Not sure what would be the result but dying seemed no option for so long. He didn't answer the kiss though, but allowing it to be gentle, tender instead of opposing it and... well, wrinkling his nose under the fabric of the mask.
„You will get your own rant for that, not my tailor.“, he warned him. Revenge for the suit was coming up, but not now.

He calmed a bit, watching his shirt gently being put out of the way, of course he was not against those sweet words uttered to help him relax, well, maybe it even worked a bit.
„It wont get so soft when exposed to sun or rough fabric too much … all has its sense.“, he replied, watching him sharply. Sniper was careful what earned him a slight and satisfied nod. Good boy, he would get a pat on the head if those weren't bound. It tickled, his lips and beard on his skin but was bearable, almost a little cute even if he still was a little tensed. And of course the underwear was expensive too, who wouldn't wrap his best piece in the best cloth? Then Sniper got a soft kick against the sides of his head as he dared to question the necessity of ganters. A person wearing those shoes surely didn't care about his socks, right? At least he kissed them, calming him down from the upcoming anger.
Sniper liked, what he saw, that was pretty obvious, and by doing that he offered a chance to gain back control, even if it was just a tiny bit. So he moved, as if it was uncomfortable, softly moving his hips, the legs gliding against one another like an invitation to spread them again.
„I know … so you still want me, huh?“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo März 20, 2017 12:17 am

That was another kind of stabbing damn spy! Sniper didn't knew that Spy would prefer it to be layed of his knees and be spanked, but now he was getting affection and flattery cause he didn't say a damn thing. His own stupid fault.
Sure it wasn't bad, it was Sniper doing it, he didn't have the experiance of Spy, but he sure has his fantasies and now was the time to play them. „Smoking is not good for your health, you can share one of your fancy sticks with me after I'm finished with you.“, he smiled and shook his head, somehow Spy would only kiss and be a good lil boy if he had the upper hand. How... interesting.
„Yeah, Yeah but I don't see your point. Just wash it and everything is fine. You got it burned and smeared with blood all the time, but I am the bad one here?“

It wasn't just uttered he really meant it, Spy was a beautiful creature not only in battle, he was looking good and he nodded careful.
„I've washed the blanket and asure you I tried to get the salt from the floor before I laid you there.“, he didn't see the nod, too focused on his task not to do anything stupid with the clothes, throwing his own hat and shoes away, also his vest. Yeah, yeah, Sniper was sometimes just wearing trousers, no bother for underwear, who need it anyway? The soft kick was expected but not a blow, really soft and he smiled against the soft skin, caressing it some more. And nope, no needing to care, it was enough to look if there were any holes in them, he was always mending them himself, like his mum would do. He admired the Spy, looking up and down and seeing him squirming, knitting his brows. „You comfortable?“, but he didn't wait for an answer, getting himself rid of his shirt and laying it together like a pillow, shoving it under Spys head.
„Yeah well... There was the offer to fuck you senseless, so... hell what man would throw such an offer out of the window?“, he looked at the Spy as if he was insane, looking down onto the white chest. „Hm... you really are something. And I like your underwear and your suspenders, never knew you was such a kinky one. But it looks good on you.“, he smiled and shook his head. „But... next time it would be nice for you to wear some lace underwear too, would be fitting.“
He knew what those garters were, but perhaps he could make the blu a bit more like his own colour. Would be cute to see him blushing. Careful not to get kicked he kneeled down, softly but firm parting the legs of his spy and lifting one of it over his shoulder, leaning into it, rubbing his cheek on the soft leg. „So nice.“
It was quite satisfying to get a little red on the soft skin, he really was sensitive, Sniper smiled and leaned in to kiss and lick the irritated skin, sucking some flesh inside, moaning and trying to make him a hickey. No respawn for Spy, he needed to be marked and he needed to let it stay. Sniper purred and strocked himself, the whole time holding onto Spys leg, giving him a good view at what was happening. „Tell me... what do you want?“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo März 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Oh please he should not be so picky, of course it was a different kind of stabbing but equally erotic if it was done right – it was just a special tool of flesh or steel needed and voìla. Yeah spanking was okay but no, he had no need to stop fluttery at all, there surely was a way to combine the two. As if he'd share one breath of those cigarettes, Sniper could smell what he was breathing out but that was it!
„Well what would a mercenary be without his small moments of happiness in his life, mh?“, he replied, telling through the flowers that it was pretty ridiculous to talk to a killer among killers about health issues. Funny.
„You cant just WASH this sensitive tissue.“, he murmured, this guy really had no Idea about fashion and how to treat one's beloved clothes. So YES, he was the bad one, what happened to the suit was happening to Spy … trying to kill him and his suit was one thing, but this...was different.

Somehow cute how much effort he put into the setup, the blanket even if it was nothing special, the salt, how carefully he put aside all of June's stuff. He really meant it, hm? It was so much he tried to do it almost was touching. Oh and he looked so much better without this hat, and without underwear no matter how barbaric this was. Less barbaric was the pillow he got without having to ask for it. In fact, he got a good smell of Sniper's scent, strong and masculine, teasing him a little. He chuckled and lifted an eyebrow.
„Lace? You're the kinky one. Ever tried to fight in that stuff?“, he said and gently shook his head, not willing to discuss underwear with someone who was not wearing any underwear. He let him do what he wanted, lifted his leg elegantly, placing it on Sniper's shoulder allowing him to open him up a little. He still was pokey, rubbing on his skin and leaving his traces. Time to answer his question.
„Didn't I say it already?“, he asked, almost innocently, „There was an offer to fuck me senseless. Won't you keep your word and do it?“
He lifted his other leg, placing it on Sniper's other shoulder. He could break his neck, just one move, but he was tame for now. Watching him closely, every single move.
„So. You know you want it like the uncivilized brute you are … fuck me, I dare you.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di März 21, 2017 12:45 pm

There's nothing erotic about killing someone, that's the type of man he tried to convince his mum and dad he wasn't. He was an assassin not a madman. Spies were all madman it seemed, didn't want to know what was going on in their own Spys had.
Pitty, but he wasn't sure if he really wanted to taste something fancy like flowersmelling cigarettes, but damn if he didn't warn him about. „Well. A mercenery who wants to retire and live a long luxurious life?“, he asked. Sniper himself hadn't enough money, everything he gained he send to his parents, trying to give them back what they had given him. A beautiful and safe living. Nobody knew about this, well he thought so.

Mike blinked a bit. „Dry Cleaning?“, he asked but if the Spy would always let his suits be washed... or bought everytime a new Suit, well he must be in real debt by now. But he wasn't here to discuss the strange clothing habits with this man. What he seeked was a one time repayment, a fuck with a man he deemed as beautiful yet dangerous. It wasn't much effort, well... more than he did normally, but to kill the Spy would take fewer effort than to bed him and he wouldn't wanna hear his cursing everytime about how hard the floor was and his poor things yada yada.
If he didn't knew better he would have thought the Spy was a woman, but no...  his hardening lenght was proof that he was indeed a man, lean and delicate, but a man.

Hey! Nothing against the hat! It was a present from his dad for his first kill, a precious thing. „Nah, wouldn't wanna fight in something others got married. You know no one is interested if you're both good looking in your suits. Or is it some fancy french fashion show no one else knows about? Are you getting stars for looking fancy?“ A little teasing didn't hurt anyone and he smiled soft at his prey. But he really looked good in the suit, but it wasn't something he would choose to fight, well... wouldn't wear one ever willingly.
It wasn't as if he didn't knew the danger of this position, felt the muscles moving and felt the challenging, even if the face before him never let anything out. But Mike had fought alone in the Outback, where everything could kill you anytime, it wasn't easy to let go for him either but he had learned to live with it, to embrace it.
„Aren't we a tease beautiful?“, he purred and kissed the lean leg a last time, laughing heartly at the insult. „Well... whatever you're demanding my princess.“ Both hands were holding his legs, so there was no way he could break his neck, too weak against Snipers muscles. „I will show you not to underestimate me mate.“
A bit rougher than he himself wanted he pulled the legs up, exposing the little ass to the air, smiling and looking over the underwear and grinning at the Spy. Bending his legs he admired how flexible the man was but didn't aknowledge it, just holding one leg with one hand, pressing down and supporting the small back with his lower body, the other hand ripped the underwear appart, was quite satisfying to hear the soft fabric ripp. „Well... You know I am paying for your suit and if you don't behave I need to punish you my little frog.“ His grin was toothy and almost dangerous, biting the exposed ass a bit harder, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to bruise. „You wanna be a quivering mess? Well. Thats something we can make happen.“
Without further explanations or hesitation he lowered his head, licking softly over the bite, than licking over the little pink pucker, he had forgotten the lube, but he hadn't thought the man would let himself be fucked. Well... there were other ways to open him up, breathing hot against the little thing and licking eagerly, trying to get inside, wetting him and leaving him shivering. Not one time he would touch the french dick, willing to make him cum just from a dick inside his hot little hole.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di März 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Well he had no sense of fashion, manners or anything else so Spy was not surprised he would not get how intimate it could be, how beautiful and intriguing to kill someone worth killing. Even not really worth killing but such a beautiful scene sometimes, a perfect hit, a perfect moment they shared. Why he thought June would come back for him instead of annoying someone else?
Mercenaries never lived long and he should know that. If iit was not an enemy, it would be the horribly misused bodies, the heart, the mind that was breaking before any old age. Might as well live to the fullest now. Cigs, expensive liquors, clothes … it was better to wear it when young and stunning, right?

Spy wanted to spit at him, dry cleaning, he really had no idea and it was wasted time trying to explain it. He didn't do it though and just sighed deeply, shaking his head. Yes, the suits were importand and brought to specialists to clean via teleporter every time. Seeing it being taken away was erotic, making his length harden slowly waiting and yearning for more.
„Just because you do not understand it, it does not mean that the suits serve no purpose.“, he backfired at Sniper, and yes, they didnt get it, none of the teams did. If the Faces were changing, how to identify if not like that? A losy shirt like Scout? A ridiculous hat? No, no.
June didnt try anything, not even attempted to harm the strong neck and not even at the serious insult of princess. He was wearing a suit, far far away from fancy dresses or accessories. Spy grinned as he never underestimated this guy, never ever – he was just always one step ahed, knowing his enemy. Today was an exclusion.

It teared on his arms a little being pulled up suddenly, making him breathe out a little heavier and soon feeling cold air on his exposed skin, the rough hands leaving their traces.
„Fine then..“, he agreed accepting the payback of the suit then chuckled teasingly, „Comee on, mon cheri, use your tongue more efficiently. Let's see what you can do.“
the bite left a small mark but not making him make a sound yet, only hearably breathing in first feeling the wet tongue there. June would try to keep it together as long as possible for sure, however he allowed himself to enjoy getting cherished. It was just a matter of control, relaxing down there so a tongue could easily explore a few bits. Spy laid his head back down on his selfmade pillow, closing his eyes halfways and even letting out a soft purr as he was prepared, but knowing this was not enough. He had tasted pure bliss before, and this was nice too – but just plain necessary preparation. It would not take long to get wet on his own, allowing Sniper to taste it and invite him in the same instant.
„Nh … I'd suck you again if I could but it looks like I'm bound ...“, he said softly, already hard for the most part and slowly getting more comfortable with the situation, „So, can you keep what your thing there promises?“
It really looked huge so it would probably hurt a bit. Good.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 09, 2017 4:15 pm

He has a sense for surviving and practical problems, not for fashion styles no one mattered for. Ever tried to fancy the soldier with those polished shoes and his neat tie? Seriously not.
There were planty ways why the damn spook could come back to stab him in the back. And none of them were flattering or beautiful or intriguing. Well he was a hunter himself but not for pleasure, he was an assassin not a crazed gunman, way to show his dad that there were much worse people in the world. But he wouldn't want the bloody Spy anywhere near his parents.
His point of view was terrible and full of pessimism, Sniper knew how to care for himself and yeah sure there could be someone killing him for real every day. The respawn could be glitching. But with thoughts like these he would be lonely and depressed in the old age, if one of them lived long enough.

No dry cleaning, specialists. Those... Spies... Sniper would have no words for them to describe this foolishness. Just a sighing headshake and a good meant laugh. Perhaps every french was like this? Europeans seemed so strange, just take a look at the medic.
Sniper didn't want to think of any other man or woman, he wanted to feel the moment, smiling at the hardening lenght, would he be a lesser man he would have purred, such a nice view. He smiled at the Spy and shaked his head. „Yeah, got it mate. And it really looks good on you, just saying there should be something protecting within the suit. There's just fabric to hold the bullets and thats a hell of a protaction.“
Sniper wasn't a man with great ambitions or one who could brawl with a great mind, he was nowhere like the Medic or Spy, not a genius like engineer or well taught like Heavy. He was a shepherd down under, like his father and his grandfather before. He deemed himself not dumb, not like Scout, but he never needed to be as amazing fast with his mind. Mike knew the Spy would soon be playing with him, would plan and do his... spy-thing. But right now, right now he was at his mercy, was breathing heavier not making any other sounds now Mike would tickle out of him soon.

Eating him out was a nice thing to do, looking at him and tracing every emotion he deemed to see on the still clad face. It would be nice to see him without his mask, but they were professionals, no need to bring this on a personal level. Surprised but not really he felt the ring of muscles loosened on his own, the Spy seemed no stranger to the finer things of live, but it was a surprise to see how he would choose the dirtier things too. „Hm... I dunno... perhaps I should not give it to you. Just pay for your suit and let you here, giving a clue to your team mates?“ He was just kidding, scraping a bit over the sensitive skin of the inner tights, smiling and opening his trousers some more, no need to pull them down the whole way. „But I think its enough to not prepare you more. There's punishment little Spy.“
For all the times he was the one stabbing, no hurting in a little blood was there? Mike leaned over the bounded man, for a moment he tried to memorize every little detail, not giving in the desire to just grab the man and fuck him into the wall. He was no animal. But he liked to see the little fucker squirm, he would take care of him afterwards, but now he needed to be punished.
With a last carefull stroke of the surprisingly soft sides he positioned himself, kissing the Spy onto his balaclava, well not really kissing, it was just a little peck, sorry to hurt him in this way but he wanted it.
Slowly he took his own dick in his hand, poking it at the soft ring of muscles, wet and slippery. „Open up or I will hurt you, I've warned you.“, he gave as a last warning, slowly pushing himself into the warm, wet glove, moaning and clenching his teeth to held himself, no need to push everything in right now, no need to hurt him more, no need to.. to... It wasn't easy to hold himself back, to not just fuck into the lean man, so delicate he could break him in half if he was too forward. He shouldn't have entered this room today.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Apr 10, 2017 12:18 am

Not even survival was one of his best tasks as it was usually Spy who had the pleasure to kill him. Two predators in a deadly dance, meeting again and again but this time it was different. Still cute how he was still thinking about his parents ot that spy wpuld really care about using them against him – well he would but only verbally, taunting Sniper with his mere words. This had nothing to do with pessimism, it was just realistic that there would be no happy ending for any of them. Most likely not, and shattered dreams were more painful tha a fulfilled assumption.

It was in fact noticeable how much Sniper was in the moment, far away from the gunfires, the screams and the fight, all busy with his worst enemy strapped down on a blanket, bare and beneath the naked muscular man.
„So your leather vest is more of a protection, let's say from getting daggers in your back?“, he replied and chuckled softly, the long legs moving a bit invitingly. Sniper was not a genius, no, but as spy was the only one sane and intelligent enough around here, he allowed himself to be picky. Yes, right now he was at his mercy, a situation he was not used to and it still was scary, unsettling and making spy a bit uncomfortable, even if it was easy hiding it under a cloak of teasing and verbal aggression.
Sure he managed to loosen up a bit, it was not ike his body was unfamiliar with this kind of pleasure. However, his probably joking threat mmade Spy laugh.
„So you would just share and maybe watch as they take turns fucking me? I never took you as someone this full of charity and will to share.“, he answered, the breath barely under control as he was starting to feel it, the tongues, the scrapes, his body was urging for it even if his mind still resisted.
„So you think I couldn't take it?“, he asked, already knowing that he had no such huge thing inside for a long time. It was again a little threatening, feeling this strong body come over him, warm and tensed. It was obvious how much Sniper himself wanted it, probably very badly after yesterday night. It was still obvious how careful he was nonetheless, surprising for this vicious brute how gentle his touches were, sending chills over his skin. Punishment, huh, this would be fun.Again a soft contact on his hidden head, then he felt him all the way down here. Spy's little ring of muscles twitched feeling the hard tip on him, intentionally relaxing. This wouldnt be a nice way to die.

Then he clenched his teeth as well, letting out a muffled moan, only a short sound as this huge thing opened him up with gentle force. It was painful, but bearable, feeling himself tear only a little bit as his insides decided to suck Sniper in. The legs on his shoulders he tried to relax, massaging this huge prick inside as if to both invite and refuse him, but it was more than just pain.
„Hah ...so this is what you dreamed about... after I left you there?“, he got out somehow, his voice a little strained as he was holding back more sounds than heavy breathing, „Come on... I can take more, be a good boy and fuck me properly.“
Still taunting, still not willing to give up. Oh he would have been on top of him yesterday, riding him until he was filled up with cum, the van as the location for Sniper'S lustful yet tortured moans … still, he tried. Spy tried to resist, but not to annoy Sniper (and if he did, it was just to force him to give more effort) but to prolongue the pleasure. This cocl felt amazing and it was not even fully in, making him blush in heat.

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Apr 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Well it needs a better predator to kill a very good hunter. He was a sharpshooter, no wonder he was an easy kill for an invisible foe, schooled in stealth and disguises. There was the possibility, their own Spy would use anything against his enemy, not ever trying to hide it. He would do it to blackmail you, sometimes even his own teammates. Sure he could be right, but it was somewhat possibly to see him die from depression or killing himself cause his tailor died before him.

Mike was a man with a plan. He has something in his cross hair and he would kill it, caught it or he would conquer it. In Spies case he would fuck him till the man couldn't stand without shaking legs. His smile got a little bit wider, showing more teeth, he knew of the fight outside their little cozy stayout, but he also knew no one would come here. He had made it clear, had given Pyro Candy and a Plushie the Abnomination seemed to be loving. But he loved every candy and plush he was getting...
„Well... perhaps I want to make it easy for you, else you would be depressed.“, Mike purred and stroked the long legs, he didn't bother to be called stupid or anything. He knew what he was good for and that was enough.
The Spy had a loose mouth, that wasn't something new to him and he was quite fond of the situation. It wouldn't fit him to be loving or trying to be like a good little lady, nah it fit the spook quite good to spit venom and be his disgustingly smug self.
„No. I would bend you over in my van, bound tight and be fucked by some toys but not letting them get you.“, he growled, just the thought of his team mates fucking the pleading and wavering man was making his blood boil. Mike shook his head, glaring at the Spy. And there was no way the Spy would die from this, please. He was a grown man, strong and lean and he wouldn't die from a little rougher fucking, or would he?

There was only one way to find out and he wouldn't let himself be stopped now, slowly starting to enter the Spy, the little lick wasn't helping a lot. Perhaps he was to forward, needed to finger him open the next time. Wait... there wouldn't be a next time. Mike shoved the thought away, his eyes on the Spys face, the little he could see, stopping a bit to let the man adjust around his length, even as he was massaging him and the little one tried to overplay his pain with some sneaky words. He smiled a bit and leaned down, sliding a bit deeper and kissed the man hard on his lips, moaning against the soft skin. „ Be a good boy and just take what I'm willing to give you.“ , he answered calm and caressed the shivering legs, not moving an inch now, smiled against the lips and touched the negleted cock, fingers ghosting over the tip. „Well... you can take more... but can you beg?“
It would be a pleasure to hear him beg, he knew he could make the spook squirm, he just wanted to tease him a bit to let him struggle and then... then he would give in, would let them both be satisfied.
„ No need to fret little Kitty, I just wanna hear your lovly begging voice, begging for my cook. Can you feel it? Entering you, stretching you? He want to be inside of you, you just need to please me.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di Apr 11, 2017 1:30 am

Every predator had his own unique skills and adaptations to his environment, so Sniper was in fact much more dangerous to a Heavy, a Soldier or an Engineer than he was to a Spy – a well trained and talented Spy, not like this red imposter. There were borders for June, not because it wouldn't be fun to cause some trouble, but because it was annoying and exhausting to deal with the outer world and its mechanics. Maybe he lost contact a bit to the rest of the world, well aside from his tailor and a few occasions, so it was no wonnder the mask became part of his identity as he had no reason to remove it. The war was ragiing on, and as long as it did, he would have his job.
It was strange of this guy, being so focused instead of flexible, using every occasion he got offered, but well they had different fighting styles. And Sniper would have to god damn try hard enough because Spy himself would also be offended to walk straight after this – if not, it wouldnt be worth being captured, right? Funny, it was not depression Sniper should worry about and more fear, panic and disgust. It still was disturbing and a totally unfamiliar situation, but sex … well he could handle that.
„So nice of you not taking turns with your comrades … most of them don't like me, pas vrai?“, he said, smirking with a chuckle. Roucher pace, no problem, still he was not used to all this anymore, not so much and not this size of hard flesh inside, sometimes the small things were the deadliest, right?

It was a little painful, not too much but he could feel it, forcing its way inside both careful and with force, beginning the rape which not really was one. No need to prepare him more, french guys knew no vanilla play and there were things happening to this little hole Sniper might not even dream about. It was fine, giving June familiar impressions his mind could work with to calm him down. The sharpshooter didn't answer his taunt, well not verbally, moaning in a soft kiss and sharing his warmth. Sure he would be able to make him go all numb with that cock if he was good in using it, but Spy was not willing to leave control to him. He had no idea who he was messing with.
„So you wanna play, bad wolf?“, he asked, his grin widening – if a woman was able to fake an orgasm, what was he thinking a spy could do? It was a possibility to regain a bit of control. Spy licked his lips before laying back his head, letting oud a loud, passionate moan as if they had done much more than they already had, as if the slight movement deeper inside was making him almost cum already. The pitiful voice pleading for mercy well in this case Sex was his easy task.
„Please … please put it all in, I beg you~“, he moaned, arching his back while using his muscles to instinctively relax, „I wanna feel it all, je t'en prie, fuck me please!“
It was not a whole lie, but it was not like June was ready to beg for real yet. His body was waiting for more, his mind still in control and using his abilities to make Sniper bend to his will even with chains around his wrists. He moved a bit, wriggling, opening up for him to enter and slowly form even a bulge in his skin, while Spy kept on whining and moaning as if he really would start fucking him like an animal. What a pity, but he was very, very patient.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di Apr 11, 2017 6:05 pm

The red Spy was a good Spy too, he could kill his blu counterpart with ease, there was no denying that they were both the best of their league. But Sniper knew of this feud... the poor things didn't get along quite well. Unless himself and the other Sniper, sometimes he met him in Teufort, tipping their hats and going their own way. With the French it would be a dramatic disaster, with a lot of yelling french obscenities and annoyed gasping.
It was rather sad, loosing contact to the rest of the world, Sniper couldn't imagine living without the phone calls to his parents and back, with the concern his mother was meeting his job and the anger and frustration his father wakened in him. It was really just a job and no... no they were living so no... he wasn't a real murderer... There were plenty of jobs out there in the real world, but Spy was right. No one of them was made for this. They all fit in quite well, no need to quit.

It wasn't strange at all, a shooter needed to focus on his prey, not the whole surroundings, he was making his job and he was good at it. Not to mention the Spy was also good at his job, furiating all of his teammates. And yeah... They would love to get a turn just to see him cry, bleed and beg. But they weren't thinking enough to make this a part of their torture, there was a line no one would cross. Not now. Perhaps... if one time one gets ugly and bored enough... But no. He wouldn't want to think of that.
And if one of them was dying right now, it would perhaps be Sniper, who knew where the French hat been getting laid and by whom... he seemed to be a pain in the ass and there wouldn't be few to show him his limits.

It was no rape... he wouldn't rape any person, and the Spy was willing, had taunted him and encouraged him to go further, it wasn't rape. And well... It was a long time he laid with someone, but everytime it was vanilla sex, with man and woman... he was somehow awkward around people and tried not to hurt them. He tried to be a bit bad, tried to intimidate the Spy, but he knew he couldn't make this a whole lot longer, perhaps this time, trying to be a bit darker than usual, he knew there was something dark lurking inside of him... but... he was just too nice... But the Spy needed to know where he was on the foodchain. No need to fake anything.

Mike stared at the Spy, speechless and without any mimic. It was... not as unsuspected as he found it right now. He surpressed a deep frown and a deep painfull sigh. So the Spy wanted to play this game. Yeah. Nice try. He looked at him, the smile honest, as he stayed there, not moving an inch, just leaning a bit back, his lenght not going further, just looking at the man, playing his little false play. „I see. You can do it on your own.“, his smile remained, as he pulled out, sighing and stroking his length. „You know... I think I should let you be like this... lying here... where everyone can see you. And I will go back to shooting your team. With you bound there will be no distraction.“ He stood, stretching his long body and went back to the rifle, taking it and aiming at one of the moving bodies, pulling the trigger with ease and seeing the blu Heavy fall. It was swift and simple, but he needed to make an appearence, else his team would suspect something. And well... It was fun to see what the french would do.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 1:52 am

Tss dream on, this red masked amateur would never be as sophisticated or effective as June, and a meeting in Teuford would be more of a deathmatch as the usual battle. And a lot of yelling and cursing after both were unable to continue. Peaceful coexistence outside of his teammates was rather unimaginable, a job really could become one's life and death both at the same time. It was not so strange to look for some fun inside these borderlines, was it?
True, this was a sniper's way of hunting, just as June had his way, still his way was of course superior, and it was just rational that all these inferior batárds of reds would gladly get their revenge on him in the most profane and lustful way that existed. No, June chose Sniper for a reason, this mixture of muscular bestiality and focused intelligence, not perfect but very interesting, as he was proving now.

Well, Spy was not willingly tied to the ground, so it was not fine, but nothing about that huge thing inside, this was starting to get more and more fine. No vanilla, just a game of dominance and wits, but the course this was taking was not in his favor. Maybe it was just too much for Sniper, to get what he asked for, but well, did he expect sincere begging when he did nothing to earn it? He was starting a game sniper couldn't win, and that he was now turning back made Spy furious. Anger overturned him by the moment he felt empty again. A nice sight, seeing him go back to work all naked without a stupid head, but fucking nobody would turn aside and even turn his back to a spy unpunished.
„Casse-toi, fils de pute!“, he hissed angrily but not too loud, as he was no longer willing to play. His glance went to the sides as Sniper was preparing to shoot, distracted because he was incredibly focused. Maybe his equipment was out of range in an ordinary way, but Spy's Hands were bound, not his feet and body, and without shoes, he could try and roll around to grab his knife. Oh and if he managed to grab it with his feet and get it in his hands somehow, using his flexibility, it would take mere Seconds to break free. Mercy upon Sniper if this was happening.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 1:27 pm

No need to think about his counterpart right now, he had his own Spy at his mercy and he wanted to fuck him. Not play or do tricks, he didn't want to talk about his own teammate, this rather handsome but arrogant fool. This one... he was arrogant too but he was somehow younger... softer. Not only in appearence.
There weren't any peacefull coexistences he was right, they all saw it after Soldier and Demoman started a friendship. Soon discovered from the Adminstrator who then started a war between them two. It was tragic, both had seemed to have their fun and were content but then...
What the woman would do about himself fucking the enemy? He didn't knew. And Mike wasn't sure about his teammates fucking this enemy Spy... Some of them wouldn't want to fuck him. Just beat the shit out of him and kill him in the most painfull way... well not Medic, he would perform some surgerys on the poor thing.
Way to kill ones erection.

Well Sniper wasn't willingly tied to his bed in his van either, he wanted to take some revenge on the Spy not just doing like he pleases, and gosh... the Spy wanted to be fucked. He could tell from the light flush on his face, his taunting, his legs shivering and spreading willingly. Sniper knew that he was just some play toy to the man, somehow it bothers him, but on the other hand he knew they were just enemies. No hard feelings at all.
A little shooting helped to clear his head, seeing the red dot on the Heavys bulky head, seeing it explode, painting the air with red dust for a moment. It was beautiful.
He sensed and heard the slight movement behind him, the weapons to far away for the hands and just a few centimeters to wide away from his feet, Sniper had guessed something like this could happen. He smirked and bathed himself for a moment in self-confidence, then he let his smile fall and turned to look at the Spy with knitted brows. „What do you think you're doing mate? Trying to get your little toys? Trying to free yourself? Well... let me tell you this...“, he grabbed the tie, slowly approaching the bound man and grabbing his feets, not keen on beeing hit by the man. He kneeled down, burying the slender legs beneath his own knees, staring at the man. „I am fucking tired of your antics and I think I like you much better quiet.“
The tie in his hand was soon wrapped around the Spys mouth, a firm grab of his jaw forcing it open to get the fabric inside. „Now be a nice little boy. A nice little whore... nameless, faceless and now speechless. What a pity.“

His smile retourned to his face, grabbing the gagged face he purred a bit and let the head fall with force, pushed a bit so the rogue couldn't prevent his nice head falling on the clothes. He didn't want to hurt the man, just prove a point.
Whistling softly he hurried to pull the man over, carefull of his long legs and forced the man on his knees, coming over him and breathing hot in his neck. „You know... I will fuck you like the needy little whore you are. The payment for your new suit depends on how good you take my cock mate.“

He purred and rubbed his hard member on Spy, grabbing his hips, his fingers forcefull and digging into the soft flesh, not much to be soft, the Spy should eat some more...
Without any other warning he lined up and pushed inside the man, groaning at the clamping muscle, the wetness inside and forced himself till his balls hit the warm flesh.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Yeah nobody wanted this red bastard anyway if he could have June, not primarily because he was young but because he was of course better. It was more a bother, because he deliberately wanted to be older, it was important to be taken seriously among the other mercenaries – it was not that impressive being a young thing in an expensive suit. Who needed friendships, it was just profane lust and dominance he was after with sniper, or had been as he was pretty pissed because of him right now. He couldn't just back out of a game just like this, after Sniper himself had started it!
Sure he wanted it, getting this huge thing was the only reason he had not raged all the time against his bonds and done all he could to escape. Now he tried, yes, they were enemies and he had no reason to obey if it was not in his favor. Who cared about Heavy right now, it was about his own state.

Only inches were missing to reach this plate where his equip was placed, just very few inches for the toes to grab the Knife or anything else in an attempt to break free. Of course spy was flexible enough, and he was thinking about dislocating his shoulders just to get there in time. Still, Sniper was faster for once. A furious glance and a harsh curse greeted himreturning to his neglected fuck toy – and he should keep his hands off of this expensive tie! He tried to kick as his body was obeying Spy again but soon pinned to the ground, making it impossible to move. Still he writhed a bit, not willing to give in and clearly displeased by the gag he was given now between perfectly white teeth. What a rough and huge hand. But it seemed as he managed to provoke sniper again, calming Spy down a tiny bit. He wont be a nice boy but willing to be a good whore, even if it was not the way he knew it, wanted it or was used to do it.
He hissed in a muffled way, being forced back on the blanket and feeling the controled force sniper was using. June had no way to tease him anymore, being bound and gagged and now flipped over on his knees, he should have known Sniper would love taking him like a dog. It made him smile in a bitter way, not to be seen under the tie. He threw a taunting glance over his shoulder, feeling the hot body right behind him like he wanted to say >Dare you and fuck me<. And he did.

June froze, not moving as he felt the hot flesh and also his own wetness which had not gone away from all the anger, maybe even animated as those rough hands were grabbing him again so there was not much to move anyway. A loud yet muffled moan made its way through the gag, as he was entering in a different angle now and hot breath hitting Spy's neck he instinctively spread his legs a bit so he went in easier, and mon dieu he was huge, filling him up whole. He twitched, his back arching a bit and his mind going blank for a moment. There was no end to it, Spy still moaning and feeling like being ripped in two as he finally took it all in up to his throat as it felt, making him shiver in pleasure and soft pain. He could take it … for sure, now moving a bit trying to make Sniper move, he had to, it was such a tease even if he had not gotten used to this cock inside yet.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Poor thing, he wasn't keen on beeing compared to his older self, even if this one was somehow more experienced. And it wasn't his face or his voice making him not be taken serious... it was his behaviour to be something he wasn't. His hard trying to act cool and like nothing could hurt him. A thing he hadn't in common with the red Spy who indeed could acknowledge some failures of his own. Sniper even know a fear of the man, could help him with it too but he wouldn't tell the blu anything about it.
He could be pissed all he liked, he wasn't getting everything he wanted the young thing, Sniper was a bit older, maybe not schooled in the ways of socializing but he knew what to look after.

Poor thing, no need to dislocate anything, he would be freed afterwards, even if Sniper knew that he would end with a knife in his liver or in his back. Wasn't it nice to be seen like this, Spy was really funny, cursing and spitting furious glances around, not bothering the older man in any way. He was struggling for sure, should keep his energy and should just give in. He wanted it, he needed it, he would get it.
Well this rough and big hand could slap his tiny ass too, if he was ever in need of a good spanking, somehow he seemed to need it. „Try not to bite down too hard, you know... the fabric is really soft and expensive, you wouldn't want to destroy it, would you?“, he reminded him innocently, grinning at the infouriating glance he would receive. Poor thing, Sniper was tempted to stroke his tights softly but the Spy didn't deserve the nice treatment.
Mike wanted to take him, seeing in his face but he also wanted to humiliate the Spy, not giving him any choice, he liked this way, to fuck into a beautiful ass with a good look at those small shoulders, the lean body, but he wanted to see the face too... He couldn't see his face cause this damn spy always wore his mask....

He was soft inside, warm, it felt nice and good and he was cursing internally about not hearing the free voice of the Spy. But he would only tell lies or be mean, he wanted him to be nice too, but that was too much to ask for.
It seemed to be instinctively that the man spread his legs some more, giving him room to enter him, his arms around the small body, feeling the cold flesh, he needed to fuck the poor thing to heat him up, kissing his neck and murmuring how good he was taking it. „I would take the tie... but you've got such a mean mouth on you...“, he was staying like this, holding the bony hip and trying not to let him move around, breathing through the sensation and biting the soft neck, leaving marks. He softly stroked the poor hip, letting his one hand wander around the mans body, caressing the chest, feeling the light scars on it, searching for the soft, yet hard nipples, twisting one and starting to move in the same moment, he was searching a bit, moving, finding the right angle wouldn't be hard, feeling it in the moment he hit the soft, sweet spot inside. Well... under all those uniforms, masks and classes they were all man....The hot flesh was clenching around, bringing him to moan deeply and grawling a bit, the gag wasn't what he wanted! Grabbing the tie and forcefully open it, no matter if he destroyed the thing. Spy would have planty and if not... he would steal one from the red counterpart and give it to him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 5:32 pm

He would be wondering what else Spy would do to get free, not only dislocating his own bones, aside from the fact he would curse even more without the gag now. However, Sniper was not really expecting him to be calm and obedient, right? Poor lone wolf, he'd never have dared to do this if there was no visitor in his van yesterday, no one to throw the first stone. Heh, he was aching for it too, there was no way a man like him could live without, right? Just the way Spy needed it, his excuse for contact as there was nothing else to interact with, no outside world, no other place to go. It was this and only this, pure physical exchange, a little war of dominance, so he would be angry but well yes - needed it badly.
Spy growled, knowing how to treat his tie thank you very much, it was not made for gagging anyway. No need to cuddle, all he needed was already pushing in. He was in his original body right now, not sure when it was the last time he had a good fuck in his own body but no focus to think about it right now as his mind was taken over by more instinctive things.

It was tight, very tight as he had nothing that size in a long time, but it didn't feel like he had been torn open, it was fitting, even if he was clenching around him unvoluntarily. Sniper felt warm, warmer than himself, and a lot taller than he normally seemed when being stabbed in the back or neck, his arms around his body. June was not even listening what he uttered, just enjoying to feel the strong pulse inside, the flesh rubbing against his walls, sharp teeth hurting his skin. It was nice, and Sniper knew that, saying it out quietly. A soft yet muffled whine escaped him, his front pretty sensitive to the brute's paws tormenting his nipples, little traitors telling him they liked it - well in fact they did, and it was a nice combination with the beginnig of the thrusts, making him moan some more. To spy it did not matter if there was a gag or not, he just hissed and spat out on the blanket as soon as his mouth was freed. He ripped on his bonds, forcing his body against Sniper's, not sure if trying to shake him off or getting closer, stll it was just soft moaning he let out, not even willing to give up the attention he got right now.
"Stop fooling around and just move!", he somehow got out, not willing to once again suffer from teasing when there could be sooo much this hard thing inside could do to him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Nope, the man was insane, much more than their pyro, he was going ways no one would walk. Mike wasn't sure if it comes with the job describtion or if the man just wanted to be difficult, to make his own life difficult. And yeah... he was desperate too... it was a blessing and a curse, he was happy about the way the beautiful body was moving in his van, but he was also happy about the way he felt the man now. Normally he was just fucking some cheap whore, doggy style and trying to picture a man under him. The way he choose to fuck the Spy had nothing to do with not recognizing what the man was and he also didn't want to imagine some other man. It was this he wanted, the pure Spy. Spy could also drive to Teufort and get some whore... no need to be fucked by the enemy, no need to get discovered but he seemed to get some feeling out of it. And Sniper was glad he was getting his own pleasure too.
Well it wasn't Spy who needed some cuddling, some warm body contact, but Sniper would take everything he wanted, would get this pleasure out of it too.

And yeah, he was tight and warm and wet inside, it felt good, felt amazing, he needed more of this. Needed to heat the small thing up, well he wasn't much smaller but Sniper was a lean man, not many towered over him. Normally he was bend over and was focused on his rifle and not like this and... he wasn't always standing straight, normally a bit bend over to look lees intimidating. He muttered further, nipping and biting the sensitive skin, trying to get another whine out of the Spy. „Yeah yeah... Don't hurt yourself. Perhaps if you're nice I will free you.“, he murmured against the ear, biting a bit on the lobe. But he would do it, would fuck him senseless, it didn't matter now. He wasn't intending to tease him, just to let him adjust, he didn't want to hurt him too much, want him to feel good too, licking over the hurt ear and starting to thrust. It felt good, it felt better, it was the best. With a low growl he grabbed the rope and ripped it from the wall, leaving the hot wet hole just to turn the Spy around anew. „ Wanna see you.“, he murmured, blushing slightly and opening the legs anew, wanting to pound him some more, wanting to break the Spy in half. „I wanna fuck you, little wanker... open up.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Insanity, extravagance, where did one start and the other end? Spy didn't expect anyone to understand that as everyone else was just a tool to be used, just as he was himself. Both in the van and now, he was just going for Pleasure, no matter if Sniper was bound or Spy himself. He was too distracted to think about it but he would be able to remember the scent, the taste of his cum and how much it had been. Was it really pure spy or still some sort of wall he put between himself and the rest of the world, just slipping in this state of mindless pleasure just to not show anything else? It maybe was the only weakness, the only thing he so easily gave in to that it was an easy way to manipulate him. It was no fun paying for the fun, to know it was just a person paid to do what he wanted ... no fun at all. It was not needed as he could get his playful fun here as well, even if it was no game anymore.

It was hot, both Sniper's body and what he was causing inside, it was burning a bit but Spy knew he'd soon be wet enough to not be hurt anymore at all. Even with such a tall man, it was a bit suspenseful as the war to regain dominance could break out again soon enough, but for now, it did not. He'd get his whine as June was pretty sensitive at the neck too, where his mask was always tickling the skin a bit.
"Sure you should... do that?", he uttered between two gasps, but well a huge cock inside would distract anybody, making him sigh a bit getting nibbled on the ear. It felt good and his body relaxed without him doing something on purpose, inviting Sniper. However, he once AGAIN pulled back, causing Spy to first make an unbelieving, then half desperate, half furious sound as he had no Idea what was going on again.
"What-?", he made then moaned as he was thrown around, not realising how his rope was now loose, just glaring at Sniper questioning and also pleading, feeling even emptier now. This pathetic bastard, how dared he to just ... stop because he wanted to see the mask from up front. Well then, he instincticely obeyed, spreading his legs without making any trouble, just opening up so he would finally start doing his fucking job.
"Just...do it!"
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Apr 16, 2017 11:46 pm

It may didn't matter for him, but for Sniper and normally Sniper wouldn't go the long way, wouldn't bound the one he liked to fuck. It was a new territory and he didn't like it to not have anything in view. He was a man with priorities. And to see and overlook everything was one of his primar priorities. He should better remember everything, even if he didn't knew how to use it, he was still awkward in some... socialite matters.
A wall, some state of mind.. it didn't matter right now, the only thing Sniper wanted was the body the Spy was inhabiting, not a clone of one of the others. And Sniper wasn't someone happy to manipulate another one, he wasn't a Spy, he liked his things simple and overviewing.

Spy would be hot soon enough, right now he enjoyed the cold feeling of flesh, to long exposed to the cold air and Sniper somehow felt bad for it. But hopefully he would not get a cold, way to hold him warm.
Mike purred, the whine was somehow cute, he stored this information and shaked his head, yeah he was freeing him... in a few minutes. He just needed to nibble and kiss and gasp some more. Mike giggled a bit as he heard the sound, kissing the Spy on his shoulder and turning him around. „Yeah... yeah just need to... need to see you.“, he murmured and tried to not be more embaressed by it. „You feel so warm and wet... hot...“ The strong legs were spread and he slid easily between them, burying his cock once more inside the strong heat, moaning softly and holding the Spy closer, he really was cold. „As you wish.“
His hands were roaming the halfwarm body, exploring the soft sides and then he started to pound, for real this time, no need to turn around for another angle, he had him like he wanted him. Even if the Spy would mock him afterwards... Pushing slowly into the hot warmth was amazing, he wasn't holding back now, moaning and thrusting into the heatening body steadily speeding up. He knew he couldn't keep that pace for long, but he hoped he was giving the Spy everything he wanted. His one hand was holding the spy in place, his other was searching for the rogues lenght, stroking it with soft touches.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Apr 17, 2017 12:42 am

Yeah it was a bit of an extra way but in fact necessary, as he would have never allowed such a procedure in the might of all his abilities and bodyparts, never. He was used to the dominance even if it was in an unfair way. Sniper was not that stupid wanting to see everything, even if there was not much to see aside from an open mouth letting out moans and unfocused eyes telling from the pleasure or right now the neglct he was feeling. Maybe both of them still had to learn alot, especially in matters of interaction, but hell he would call himself a Scout if this thing was not predestined to make someone crazy in the most delightful way.

It had been cold but well someone who was angry could ignore that, Spy too. This brute really had his soft moments, they were shining through constantly and maybe after his needs were satisfied, spy would be aware of them. Somehow this treatment was strange yet amazing, unfamiliar and maybe a bit unsettling but in fact he just wanted more. Stupid batárd ... just wanting to see what he was doing, telling what he obviously felt. Spy even managed to chuckle softly.
"I knew you'd put this cock to a good use.", he murmured before moaning passionately again, feeling him slide in and he'd probably cause a bulge in this position, huge as Sniper was. Maybe even addictive as he was not used to that ... and enjoying it alot. Finally. Spy's hands were still bound but he could move his arms, placing them around his neck holding him close - no way he'd let Sniper get away again. He was doing it now, slowly picking up the pace making June moan and purr, it felt amazing.
"Oui... like that.", he purred, his muscles working around to make the most out of it, reaching top levels soon enough so it wouldnt be bad if he just stopped again. He was leaking, probably easy to feel for Sniper on his hand caressing him down there. He was on tilt for too long, it wouldn't take long for the both of them to finally succeed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Apr 17, 2017 1:16 pm

So all it needs to get the Spy tame was to sedate and fuck him, that was a point he was going to remember. Nah... he wasn't crossing this border, knew how sissy the Spies were about their faces and he didn't want to ruin this whatever they have right now. Sure he was curious, who wouldn't? But he accepted this one unspoken rule without hesitation. Even if he couldn't see his face, he was seeing his eyes, beautiful in colour and full of emotion. It was... mesmerizing, normally those eyes wore could and piercing but now they were loosing focus, well... gaining it again to look hurt and hatefull... yeah you will get your cock into you in a time... just wait... everythings gonna be okay.

Nah, there weren't any shining moments of softness! He was just polite and didn't want to hurt his bedpartner, well not his floorpartner? Whatever. The spy was just chuckling, softly not in a way to hurt Sniper, it was a nice change of settings and Sniper found himself laughing breathless too. „Well...“, he didn't knew what to say, just tried not to blush to hard, murmuring something unrecognizable, blushing some more with the arms around his neck, feeling really like some lovers fucking with each other. It was... nice and he didn't knew what to do, just pressing his lips to the soft ones of the Spy, pounding more into him, harder and without holding back. His breathing grew louder, was panting and soon he felt it... not just the slippery on his hand, stroking the hard member, he felt himself twitching and without a warning realeasing himself in the warm hole, whining cause he didn't want it to stop... didn't want to come so soon, but couldn't stop it. Shaking he continued to move lazily, stroking the Spy and moaning quiet.
Emberrased he bit his lip and tried not to look at the spy, just nuzzling his nose in the sweating neck
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Well it was not so easy to capture or sedate a Spy but if, fucking was a good repayment, for sure. Whatever, faces had no importance after all and he could switch them at will, the expressions would be almost the same. Questionable if there was any reaction from Spy if Sniper would just remove the mask, he had nothing connected with his own face making it worth hiding more than all the others. However, it was something to see him, to see his face and his torso muscles working together as he was FINALLY doing what he was supposed to do, Spy had no patience left to hold out.

No he indeed was not doing any permanent harm, not even after Spy's attempt to break free and probably kill this guy painfully. This would not change anything, still enemies, still his job to kill sniper out of nowhere as soon as he got the chance, but for now it was different. Big brute even blushed being embraced with bound arms, how cute, it really was like they were not having fun in the middle of battle. It was strange, being kissed once again, this time he even answered a bit nibbling Sniper's lower lip before letting go moaning deeply. It felt amazing, the hard thing forcing his walls open faster and faster. He wouldn't even need to wank him off simultaneously, being fucked was good enough and by god it was a huge load he finally got. It was hot, pouring inside making him almost scream and arch from the ground as well as it was possible, painting his own chest white. Sniper still moved a bit, making his insides twirl and something drip out.
His arms still around sniper's neck, Spy answered his nuzzling and yawned a bit, his body trembling from this violent play. Then, after a while, he chuckled, tuurning his head to somehow get a kiss again, this time more passionate. I would take only mere seconds for the cyanide on his tongue to kill them both, a little capsule he always had on the side of his mask, easy to bite off for a tactical suicide - but this kill was his.

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    

Nach oben Nach unten

Tales of Snipers and Spys
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 2 von 10Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter