Austausch | 

Tales of Snipers and Spys

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Selena

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1031

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di Jun 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Yeah but there were few combinations functioning this good or this bad, Spies and Snipers were unique in their ways as Soldiers and Demos or Heavies and Medics were. If there was the time they were allowed to talk about anything he would like to hear the story how Miles met the Spy, how this could happen and how he tamed the stubborn man, it would be an interesting telltale.
He was deep in thought, not knowing where to go, but searching for the right adress on the map, as someone run into him, throwing a hot cacao on his shirt, not apologizing but shouting at him in... well french. Cause he understand shit. Thanks a lot lady. The cocoa was hot, burned on his skin and he hissed, tried to get the hot liquid of his body and undressed his shirt, not answering to the angry woman. Damn... that hurt. And he couldn't go to some diner like this.. perhaps it was better to just retreat to the hotel and eat in the room, sure Miles was glad too to get away from humans.

It was indeed good to hear his voice, Armand closed his eyes to imagine how his Miles looked, talking to him on the phone. „Non, you are magnifique, and yes, thats the plan, we will head back to the hotel soon, the suits are not ready before tomorrow, so we could return. Take your time, I will show him his room. And of course you weren't to an opera! French operas are the highest, the bestest, they are a work of art!“ But indeed, it would make him proud to show his sniper the opera, and it was something other to go there as a grown up or a graduated child! It would be nice. And he needed a suit... „oh mon chere... you need a suit! Oh no! We will meet at the hotel!“ And off was the phone, himself running to his tailor. „Vite, vite! I need a suit, for.... you know who. Theres no way I let him go there without the proper wear et tu mon amie, I will bring to your room. Have a nice evening there. It will be good for you to recover a bit.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1035

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di Jun 06, 2017 6:17 pm

It was never easy to find a match, because not even two spies were the same, just like he was not the same as Mike. More similar, yes, but never the same, just like he'd never feel the same for his fellow blu Spy like for Armand. A story that was so confusing and amazing at the same time that he was not sure where to begin and where to end, when it happened they became more than just fuck buddies. When it became more than just a simple relationship, making him yearn just to hear his voice, feel his hands no matter if gloved or not. It brought a tender smile to his face just to hear him, babbling in his fast manner, such a pleasing way.
"Then we will go there, I'll be in the hotel with Mike in about ten minutes.", he said, they'd probably be at the hotel sooner than the two Spies, having to cross town and river to get there. But... eh, a suit? Damn, Spy didnt know he already wore one. "Eh wait, I -"
But Armand has already hung up, making him sigh and chuckle. Then he put back the phone in his pocket and turned to look for Mike. He was a bigger distance away and .... undressing. Miles blinked in confusion.
"Easy, mate! Gonna get kidnapped by lovecrazed frenchs if you offer yourself like that.", he laughed, seeing that he seemed to have bumped in someone, "C'mon, you can eat in the hotel, there's roomservice."
He waved at the next taxi passing by, leading the way for Mike so they could go. It would only be a matter of minutes until they arrived at the hotel, merely an hour after Jake checked in with little Pyro, but Miles didnt know that. At the reception, he checked in and gave the key to Mikey which lead to a room ... there was a second key, another spy in blu would get it.
"Well then, I'll head out having a little time killed. See ya tomorrow for breakfast!", Miles then said and waved a short goodbye, taking the stairs to his ... well, the room he'd share with Armand, waiting for him.

June didnt really get what Armand was babbling suddenly, couldnt understand it from the next room and was busy arranging his own thoughts. Yeah not that typical for a spy, not interested in all that ... but he was thinking about going back, going to a certain van, not knowing it was empty all weekend ... and then Armand came back in a haste, making him frown. But fine, he wouldnt criticise being left alone.
"Très bien, allez-y?", he asked while Raphael went swirling off. He needed his peace ... desperately.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di Jun 06, 2017 7:35 pm

No reason to find a match if the person that fancies you and you fancies them is right behind you... or on the other side of the bullseye. He himself wouldn't want to have Armand, not because he didn't find him attracting, he was just... more fond of the little broken one, triggering his instincts and his need to protect. Something he didn't want to do with his own Spy. But of course that was Miles doing, protecting this older version, this somehow desperate but lost cause that found himself in the depth of a Snipers calmness.
It wasn't like he wanted to undress! Staring startled at the other sniper and shook his head, well... somewhere the Spy must... have learned to abduct someone. So... who knew. Perhaps they were abducting people all the time?! Freaking frenchs.... „Those people are buckshipcrazy, I tell ya mate... stay away from them. There's no sane one on this world...“ He really tried not to glare at any of them, but the reddening flesh wasn't something he wanted to repeat. „Yeah... just look after ya, Can give you my number, call me if something happens and you need backup.“ He was glad to run into the shower, no need to be outside anymore. Growled a bit and threw his clothes into the washing bag, obviously they were washing clothes too. Fancy french... But right now he was in for a very long shower...

Non, non, non! It was catastrophic! Raphael wasn't able to fix the suit in this time, but... he had enough suits, somehow... but a illfitting suit, that was a horror, why hadn't he thought about something like that? His mood wasn't the best, but poor Raphael wasn't at fault for anything. He smiled and shrugged it off, just to not get the man a heartattack and thanked him for the suits, they would get them tomorrow. No need to fret or to loose his head, but... he had hoped. „I am sorry... but I will make it up to you.“, he tried to smile at the other Spy, but it was false, even he felt it, sighing softly and looking out of the window, he didn't like to feel this desperate but... it would have been nice... to see his loved one in a suit, to go with him to the opera, but right now they were just going to the opera, with Sniper in... whatever monstrosity he was wearing right now... „There.... here is your key.“, he opened the door, shoving the Spy into the room. „You both behave. Respawn isn't functioning this far away.“, shutting the door behind the Spy and cloaking to not get hold up, as he went to his own room, entering the same one with sagged shoulders, not looking up to his Sniper but closing the door...
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Di Jun 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Yup but that was never a place where Miles had looked for that special person, would never expect to see what was meant to be on his side, to be loved and return all he felt in the most cherishing way ever imaginable. They all had that person, somewhere, somehow, hoping to find them but scared of what would happen when found. Miles had been scared too at first, but being scared was nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to see as weakness. Had he been scared to get hurt, or had he been scared to not being able to protect? Was it both? He still felt it, but also so much happiness that he couldnt wait to see Armand.
"I'll watch my back, dont worry kid.", he said, saving the number Mike gave him and then waited eagerly for his other battlefield enemy to appear, not to fight but to just welcome him. It seemed to take hours, even if it was just fifteen minutes he spent combing his hair anew, checking if he needed another shave - even tried to make his tie look less messy. No success here, but then he heard the door unlocking, smiling instantly and heading for the door. It must be Armand, even or especially when cloaked.
"Finally, there you are.", he said softly, a little embarassed he scratched his chin, "Uhm ... I know you probably got me a suit or something but ... can I go like this?"
He made a step forward, wanting to hear and touch him too, now that they were ... all alone and up for a night all on their own.

June also just shrugged it off, it was fine that red bastard seemed to be busy, having other things in mind and willing to leave him alone. Raphael had enough trouble with them anyway and Armand's behavior was ... interesting, telling him much. He looked out of the window on this amazing city but not really seeing it. He just wanted to be somewhere else, maybe a van, maybe a hotel room all alone. Would be a hotel room for this time.
"Huh?", he then made and saw himself shoved into one room, one of the bigger suites like it was fitting for wealthy mercenaries, but not getting what he meant. What would that mean, both behave?? He wanted to be alone and not share his room with anyone, the other spy probably when he would come back. But he was already gone as June went outside again, seeing no one on the hallway. He growled and slammed the door shut angrily, throwing his key on a sideboard and lit a cigarette. Stupid bastard, a bad way to provoke him right now, what was that strainge flushing sound coming from anyway? Nevermind, June stepped closer to the windows, one could see the Eiffel Tower from here ... a strange feeling, but it didnt feel home.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mi Jun 07, 2017 9:07 pm

It was nice of Mike to look after Miles but it wasn't needed, he had a much better one looking after and out for him. A masterspy, nothing lesser. Well right now a really sad masterspy, with a mastermind in the backhand but just for the two youngsters, not for himself.
It would have been nice and he was sure little one was angry at him, so he cloaked and fled the scene, not wanting to admit that it would perhaps not be the best plan he ever had. Armand had forgotten that he was still cloaked, going into the room, it was a habit he forgot when he was in thought, staring smiling at his lover, shocked to see what... was awaiting him. Shocked enough to let his glamour fall and stare openmouthed at the most handsome man in the universe. Except of him of course.
„Mon chere... that... It's... but how?!“, he gasped, coming slowly closer, laying one hand on the soft fabric, admiring the tall man. „You look ravishing.“, he whispered, standing on his toes to kiss the man on his cheek, then his mouth. „He wasn't able to finish the suit, but this... this is perfect.“ Perhaps it wasn't the right size, not like Raphael would make a tux but it was perfect. He had dressed like this for Armand, to make him happy and he couldn't hold back the tears, staring at the man. „You.. big oaf. How could you hide something this beautiful from me?! You sure you wanna go with me to the opera and not a beautiful woman... it would suit you, look good on you, oh look at you! Perfect!“ He stared Miles in the eyes, smirking somehow. „You wanna have sex with me and wear the tux.. please?“

It was nice to just shower, getting wet and standing alone under a hot shower. Everything was nice and good smelling, even the shampoo and the aftershave, had shaved his beard away, it was nice to look fine one evening and Paris somehow... the flair, it made him wanting to look good. He heard the door, somehow expecting Miles and shut off the shower, wraping one of the little towels around his waist and taking a step into the room. „'M not ready Miles, but if you want something to eat too then.... what... Spy?“, he looked confused, somehow betrayed. Had this been a trap? Perhaps to lure him out... and to kill him outside of the respawnrange. „What are you doing here?“, he asked, taking a step further and standing right before the Spy, taking his cigarette and crushing it between his fingers. „It's a non smoking room spook, wouldn't want to ruin the carpets, would you?“ His mind was racing but really... he didn't know what to do, not that he was defenseless, but the Spy sure knows some freaking fightingstyles... If he would throw him down faster?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mi Jun 07, 2017 10:45 pm

It was nice and Mikey didnt know about the mastermind behind all this, maybe even thinking that all was Miles' idea... yeah yeah when was little one not angry at someone, nothing to be worried about except maybe them killing each other outside of respawn range but well, they were grown ups, hopefully not. However, it brrought a cloaked Armand to him, only after a few moments reappearing with … his mouth wide open. It was a little embarassing, it probably was just too boring and a cheap black suit to him? Luckily Spy found his voice and made him smile, still a little embarassed but this time because of the compliment.
„So you like it? Thats … a relief. I wasnt sure.“, he replied, answering thetender kiss. A good choice, sadly no suit was ready and luckily he already wore one, saving Armand's evening. Still, no need to cry? A little overstrained, he laid a hand on his cheek, softly wiping any droplets away.
„Hey there … dont cry, I just thought that this is the first whole week-end we spend together, I didn't know we'd go to the opera it was meant just … well, no matter what we would do.“
And he had been absolutely sure that it would be something where he would need a suit, for any activity making Armand happy, „And sure I'm goin with ya … no one else.“
He gently kept caressing the cheek so close to him, welcoming the smirk instead of the tears, but pondering.
„Hmm... I dont wanna be too late to get good places to see... there would be seats in a box, seperated from anyone else, right?“, he asked. Lonely places on a balcony, they had the money to buy some privacy … and all in the dark. „But I have something for you … can you go to the bed and bend over?“
He smiled back, a little more secure of himself because he made some thoughts in advance – knowing that they could never let the fingers from each other, so he waited for Armand to obey. Miles stepped behind him, gently opening Armand's pants and baring the perfect ass, but only to slap it softly and reaching around. He had secretly bought a cock sleeve, somehow like a more withstanding condom he now gently pulled over his lover's member, nibbling his ear.
„This is so you won't make any clothes dirty … no matter how much you cum and where.“, he explained, now theoretically able to take him wherever they wanted without making the suits dirty. In addition he just put a small bullet in his lover's cute hole, spreading it and then pulling back up his expensive pants.
„Well then! Can we go, love?“
Click me: https://www.orion.de/assets/product-images/vhede/product-zoom-image/05843710000_nor_a.jpg

Well June expected alot but not this. The sound of shower had vanished moments after he barely noticed it, too angry to care and not even thinking that the voice was somehow familiar, calling an also familiar name … whereever Miles should come from right now.
The more perplexed he stared at the almost naked man suddenly standing there, even too startled to notice his body, that freaking slut, liking what he saw as his mind just sent imediate flight or fight signals. He had not forgotten what was their last meet, well, him leaving Mike alone and even now he was totally not knowing what to do, how to feel. Sniper made it easy, provoking him. He already forgot about that cigarette until it was taken away. It was not what he said, who cared about a ciarette and carpets, it was his smell, being so close and not knowing what to do, that made him feel threatened again, forcing him to lash out.
„You!“, he hissed, his mind blank enough to let the dagger flick open in a millisecond. June dashed to the lower left side, aiming to get out of this back-to-the-wall-situation and only as his arm lashed to the side, he reminded himself of something. He couldnt kill him. Well, in fact he could kill him, but … permanently. They were out of range, it was not a game, but not as severe as his mind made it to be. It was so damn close, but June managed to fling the knife, and like that the hilt was hitting Mike's lower back, not a blade. Merde, that was ...way too close. Getting out of hand.
He staggered back, a few steps away from Mike and not sure if confused or angry, probably both. Wasn't this what he … maybe wanted?
„Why... are you here?!“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Do Jun 08, 2017 5:46 pm

The two older ones were sure having their fun but it was Mike who got the most surprise, well the Blu Spy too but... yeah. It was a trap, he knew it. He also wasn't expecting the Spy, stared at him and also not noticing what was happening in Spy's trouser. It hadn't been nice of Spy to let him lay there like that, but at least he had gotten home safe. Right now he wasn't sure.
And the first thing was to leash out, to felt hurt and betrayed. He thought it would be a nice weekend to get his head out but... perhaps Miles had just wanted to show him off... to let him down... he had trusted the man. And right now he lashed out too at the one he saw, knowing that it wasn't right but he was angry too. Knowing that it was the false way. It happened to fast, Mike froze and stared at the man. Knowing that this could have been his permanent dead. „Do you... Did you just tried to kill me?“, he frowned and shook his head, sighing softly and sitting on the bed, letting the Spy his freedome. „Your Sniper and me had been at the zoo, looking at some exhibition about reptiles. Figured no one would be here sans him... But right now he is dunno where... I mean... what do YOU do here? This is my room and I am going to sleep here. Well first I need to dine. Have you eat something today?“ He wasn't going to play with the man. He wanted something to eat, something to drink and perhaps something to sleep and cuddle with. A wild dingo... he was talking to a wild animal.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Do Jun 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Surprise was an understatement, it was more shocking than anything else to be confronted by someone he had spent thinking about all da- … well the enemy! Sure, he didnt part in anger like the last time, no one was harmed, but … Spy was unable to handle it either, making him even miss battle that day. It was not exactly betrayal he felt, and if it would only be for Armand, but instinct to … just run. Dash aside, point a deadly injury or at least severe enough to get away, to not think about anything. Maybe after a while, they would understand those two loveydoveys didnt do that to be mean … but it could have gone so terribly wrong. June was even a little shocked about himself, and that Sniper didnt try to get too close made him at least capable of speaking again.
„No! Well not … permanently.“, he admitted, still in distress but well, killing and really killing was something … different. He had just forgotten about it for a brief moment.

A little of the tension eased as Sniper just sat down on his – well or their – bed, but ehm, he still was naked and that towel didnt do anything to hide that, distracting him enough to … well not freak out completely. Way too far from his comfort zone, this was the normal world, with other rules he almost forgot. This was... had been too close. June frowned.
„The Zoo?“, he asked, slowly putting the pieces together, „I was … at the tailor with red spy, he invited me to come along and then, well, shoved me in here.“
So it was not this Sniper's fault, was it, making him mad somehow but also a little happy at the same time, secretly. Still, what was Mike takling about?
„Eating, what … no I haven't.“, he replied absent mindedly and ignored the former protest, lighting another cigarette, „I'm gonna ask for another room then, don't bother.“
Normally, June would not back away but he felt overrun, confused as hell and still getting agressive when getting too close, just like with armand. Just that this was Mike and... he was not even sure what to do. Maybe he'd find out n another room.

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Fr Jun 09, 2017 11:20 pm

Poor lad. ( He needed to quit spending time with demo... mate not lad!) His own feelings were hurt too, so no need to just think himself as the pity one. He wasn't missing battle, but missing the damn Spy not showing after retreating with venom and somehow hurt. He was worried about him, not knowing where he was hiding, if someone had seen him. Nobody had seen him.. not the Engie, not the Medic, no one. And there.. he was. Attacking him outside of the range and looking as lost as he himself felt.
Mike was tired, not only in body, but also in his mind and he wasn't really proud in yelling at the Spy, sat down on the bad and shook his head. „Well... could have been the last time we met.“, he stated quiet and took the menucard in his hand, looking through. He knew that he was making the Spy a  guilty conscience but he needed to remind him that this could have been his end, so whatever the Spy was playing... it would show whether he was exiting this room alive or not.
„Hmhm. We watched the feedings of some Gators but really mate, no comparison to the real thing. If one locked me up like this I wouldn't want to live too. Just trying to ignore anything.“ It would be terrible, his worst nightmare.
So the tailor, he looked at the Spy, frowning. „But this isn't a new one, you have worn it last week.“ He stated, knowing this suit cause there was this little stain on one of the well... ass cheeks and he remembered this suit. Very well.
„There are few people allowed to dine with me. What do ya want? Figure you want red wine.. you know there are very good wines out of australia?“, he conversed, ignoring Spies attempt to get a new room, voice steady and normal. „So you two had fun? Wonder why he Sniper and the Spy are around here in Paris and seemingly in the same hotel. Perhaps a doing of Mrs. Pauling?“ He didn't knew anything...
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Sa Jun 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Tse, if he felt better around Demoman then please, why not stick with one of those useless good-for-nothing drunkards. Who said anything about hurt feelings anyway, the only feelings June surely had was when denied, and it was anger he felt, almost nothing else! Still … somewhat nice to know that someone thought about him, even when he was not there. But if Armand had not reminded him that they were out of range only two minutes ago … this might have ended pretty badly, even if the lower back was not an immediate killing strike point.
„Everytime could be the last time.“, Spy hissed back, shocked enough and not needing any more remorse. It was Sniper who got so close all of a sudden, bringing him with the back to the wall again. With the distance right now, he felt more comfortable.

With only little interest he listened, thinking about them being caught in a warzone and only now set free, like Alligators beiing allowed to swim in a real pond, amazed by it. They were nothing else than caught animals either, but June didnt reply to this.
„It takes a while to make a new one fit perfectly. Tomorrow it'll be finished.“, he answered, too distracted to notice that Sniper was able to tell his suits apart. June glared to the bed, then sighed and went over to take the menu away from Sniper.
„You're in Paris, don't even think about outlandish wine right now.“, he almost scolded him and let his gaze rush over the card, ignoring that Mike brought up Miles and Armand, „Let's see … you should order number 5, 9, 10 and 13 if you want a nice dinner. I'm gonna take a shower if you dont mind … “
It was, well surprise, onion soup, coq au vin (which was always meant for 2 people), a sweet sorbet plate and a bottle of wine. Enough time to shower until all that was here.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Sa Jun 10, 2017 3:43 pm

It was nice to be around Demo when he wasn't that drunken, sometimes they layed on the Snipers van to stargaze, talking or just enjoying the sight. No need to be jealous, he would do it with him too, perhaps a little wine, he was no stranger to the good things in life. Yeah yeah, no feelings yada yada. He should hear himself think... HE would call anyone other pathetic but right now he was too confused to think about it himself. Mike needed to be calm. He was shaking inwardly, knowing that perhaps he would never see his parents again if the man lashed out and forget himself. „Yes it could, for all of us.“, he said gently, didn't wanted to hurt him and just sat there, silent and calm. If he needed to be the calm one right now it was okay, he would freak out later when he was alone. And yes he was the one at fault. Sure.

It was nice to see him calming a bit too, even if it doesn't seem as if the man was listening to him. And yeah, they were like the animals, but they weren't seen by this many people, well perhaps but he didn't need to see the people too. „Yeah? I don't have a suit. Dunno if there is one out in the world that could fit or look good on me.“, he shrugged and smiled, looking at the card but don't understand anything. „No? Then you need to tell me which one is good, don't ya think?“, he didn't smile just look at the man, don't want him to run again. „5,9,10 and 13.“, he repeated nodding and smiled slightly. „I love the shower, it has so many functions! Go ahead! I will get us something to eat. 5,9,13 and ten!“, he ignored the man and went to the telephone, waiting for the signal and than ordering two from every one of them. Well wine could be drunken after dinner too, so why not? He smiled and tried one of the bathrobes on, no need to take his clothes, he wanted to be comfortable. And with this silken thing it was really nice. And see... there was no free room, what a pity. The meal arrived on silver trays and he just needed to wait for the Spy, greeting him with a smile. „There are no free rooms, either you sleep with Armand or stay right here? Wouldn't mind the company.“ It was a hint, also with the meal... he didn't like to be around people, there were few he liked around him...
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Sa Jun 10, 2017 7:40 pm

June never felt drawn to the stars that much, had a thing for romanticizing stuff like sunsets, gifts, and flattery, but became so persistent in admitting it, that it could be seen like hate from the outside. Spy was the only one able to hear his thoughst ... and the only one tortured by those he didnt want to have, the doubts, the strggle, or going straigt to pure blankness before almost killing someone. It had been ... well, years since he last killed someone for real, and he had almost forgotten about the tension it brought with him. Almost like a soft scent, fleetingly reaching his senses ... how it would feel to finally do it again? Not with sniper, but maybe anyone else?
Even if it was only subconscious, he reacted to Mike getting more calmer or at least acting like it, feeling less threatened, and then even relaxing enough to get close to him and grab the card.
"Every man needs a suit ... and no man looks worse wearing one.", he replied while reading the card, then giving the menu order. The good wine was implied already, so he didnt bother to say it out loud again. He just nodded to Mike's excitement and then left to go to the bathroom after Sniper grabbed a robe.

The Shower was fine, also everything else. He took his time, showeing hot, using soap several times and turning back to his normal state, it was easier to relax like that. Merde that he didnt take his mask with him, not thinking that he'd need it in a huge city. after showering, he rubbed himself dry and noticed that he didnt like that silken thing, it felt disgusting on his skin (well, he was used to expensive silk, but it was only natural a hotel couldn't afford it for dozens of guests) so he just decided do pull over the dark blue shirt lying on the ground. It was Sniper's, he could smell it, and in his normal body, it was long enough to cover all essential parts. Who cares ... who cares. After that cleaning session, June felt a strong influence of indifference, maybe too stressed, to unwilling to act up any more right now.

Still he was surprised to see that Sniper seemingly ordered enough food for a whole family and enough wine to make even June a little bit dizzy. He pulled back up the sleeve of the Shirt that had slipped down his shoulder, baring it.
"Can't stay with that bastard, he's probably not alone.", he replied, "Fine then."
Tse, as if - e shared meals with Scout and Pyro too. Well, both times it was only June disguised as them, getting first Sandwich, then pancakes and Cocoa as Pyro ... but still.
"Are you expecting any more guests or why is all of that in the double version?", he asked, not really wanting an answer but sitting down at the table. Would be a waste letting it get cold.
"Bon appetit."
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Do Jun 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Perhaps he would get some gifts from Sniper, well there was the little croc he had bought for him, smiling at the vision of Spys' disgusted face. But it was nice... and he liked to gift things to people he liked. Whatever that meant in their case.
No need to be killed and no need to kill someone, he would only get in trouble with miss Pauling if she was getting wind of it.
Mike wasn't really calm, he just tried to calm himself, needy that Spy was getting calm too, watched him retreat into the shower, just murmuring something about suits and not fitting on him. He was to lean, had to wide shoulders... nah it wouldn't be fitting.
The meal smelled delicious and he was really curious but didn't want to open it till the man comes out, hearing him showering and trying not to think about the hot water hitting the naked and beautiful skin. Scarred skin. Not Beautiful. Scarred! But who was he kidding, getting dating advices from the enemy and hitting on the other enemy...

The man coming into the room wasn't... what he was expecting, holding his breath and looking him up, first those long, slender legs... the shirt covering his ass, his private parts but enough room to imagine things... and he was wearing his shirt. His. Snipers. Some primal feeling was growing in his chest, he could only hold back his growl and try not to grab the Spy, throw him on the bed and... well. Food. First.
Not really easy with the delicate shoulder showing, making the Spy even younger and the lust in Snipers stomach and... other regions even hotter. Red Spy was forgotten and he didn't want to talk about him anymore. And yeah, Scout was like a little brother and Pyro was a little child too, so no need to be jealous. „Didn't knew you would order a meal for two.“, he started, his voice thick with arousal and some growl in it, sitting to the table too, staring with intense eyes at the man. „But it sure looks delicious.“ His eyes didn't leave the man, but he grabbed at the dishes and started to eat, it was really good, but he couldn't enjoy anything of it, wanted to taste something better, something he couldn't have. „I'm looking forward to eat the dessert.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Do Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Well Miles still had all the presents in his bag, so this was something they would not find out today how much he'd like his present. Maybe flowers and chocolate next time … well a romantic suite was not that bad for the beginning. There had been too much damn trouble the last week, too much of ups and downs, too much to be confused about. Miss Pauling was the least of his worries.
It was enough to appear calm to someone who was freaking out for the last few days, and enough to make June peacefully go to the shower without hurting anybody, a little success right? Nice for Sniper to wait with the meal.

It felt nice being clean, after showering, looking for some lotion for his skin (yes, he did something for it so the scars would not hinder his movements and flexibility) and then deciding he wanted to wear that shirt, knowing it had been on that muscular body all along after ceasefire, in a Zoo, well, on Mike after all. He had imagined it being still warm even though it was just the hot steam in the bathroom making the tissue like that. It felt nice teasing around his upper thighs as he went back, surprised to see so many plates. As again, June avoided direct eye contact, not noticing the stares but sure that he'd leave his impact on the man. Mike had shown his deep urge to him, the suppressed need to hurt him, not much, but tenderly, that brute instinct that had … something special. It made him shudder internally just thinking about it, feeling a little smoothening as he walked, knowing his whore of a body was getting slightly wet. Not much but it was there, and it took much control to not moan softly at the sound of that growling voice ...
„En France, if there is a room with two people, the order will be made for two automatically if you dont say something else.“, he explained calmly to him, making himself comfortable on the table. He took away the preserving metal bells keeping the food warm so his feral companion could eat to his likes. And yes, it was tasting good, so perfectly he could cry out of joy. Still, he only ate a bit of the soup, a few delicious bites from the coq au vin. As Mike rose his voice again, he looked up, slowing his chewing movements. Then, his naked foot slowly lifted from the ground, sneakily caressing the strong calf of the Australian with it, up and down, a few times teasingly slow.
„Me too.“, he said with a soft purr in his voice, still keeping up the touch, „So tell me mon bête féroce ... what's going on in your mind knowing that we'll share the bed again tonight?“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Fr Jun 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Pity, but everything had its right time and place and now wasn't the place to gift him something sweet and of course dangerous. But yeah, it would be better to gift him some chocolate and flowers, he just needed to know which flowers the Spy fancies, perhaps he could ask Miles.... For his friends friend for course. Cause you know spies have good tastes and everything.
And taste he got, the Food smells delicious and he wasn't born behind the moon to have good tablemanners! His mother would hit him behind the head for not waiting and then taking the food from him, till the other one was sitting too. Never mind he would like to eat with the Spy, but not. Not under those circumstances. There was no way he could enjoy the dinner right now.

Good thing he had a thing for scars, liked to see them and to feel them, the poor Spy had so soft and so porcelanlike skin it wasn't easy to see 'em, but he was a hunter, had good enough eyes with his aviators that there was no way he could miss any of them. And he was near enough everytime to count them, perhaps one day he could run his fingers over the soft skin, remembering everything. The shirt was dirty and stunk of Mike, no way he should wear it after cleaning his body, but it was.... hot. Hot to know he was smelling like him, was wearing the sweatclad shirt... no matter how dirty it was.
He would die and they wouldn't eat anything if he knew that the Spy was getting wet.
„You should have told me, not a fancy french you know? But... I think I know how to treat them.“, he grinned and tried not to freeze, feeling the small feet on his leg, growling a bit. Without a second thought he grabbed the feet, leaning forward and pulling it into his lap, restng the feet on his grown member for a moment. „You don't need to play, else I should show you how we hunt our frogs in Australia. And you know what? After the meal I will throw you onto the bed and ravish you, till you're to sore to run away. And if you try to crawl away I will take you on the floor, punish you for wriggling your delicate tiny ass in front of me.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Fr Jun 16, 2017 6:54 pm

It sure wasn't, maybe Snipes' mom really taught him a few relevant manners concerning gifts and meals. Though some chocolate as dessert would have been nice too, June normally liked Sorbet but would not mind something less … cold. Something tasting like the cocoa stain on the shirt he wore without asking.
The Food really was awesome, and it would even be okay when gotten cold, so that they would have something to eat afterwards as well. Such a brute not enjoying the taste to its fullest, June did, even if he ate only a little, still not hungry and chewing on it alot, enjoying all of it and maybe even forgetting that he had to be careful around the enemy …

It was not just scars, it was memory and decoration, even if it was nothing like a beautiful tattoo. The only thing he did not want was stiff skin, so he tried to keep the scars smooth, not hard to the touch, not ugly. But food first.
„So? Hmm... we'll see.“, he replied, his foot still dangling, touching the other man's leg – which was then moved by a firm, warm hand around his ankle. He let the foot there, even after the grip had loosened, his toes softly moving, rubbing over the pant's tissue. He purred softly, feeling the hard meat somewhere where it didnt do much for his lust … His gaze layed upon Sniper while he talked, that fierce stare his eyes … he increased the pressure on his cock a bit, feeling his own arousal grow as well. It took a moment for June to answer.
„Fine then … but are you so afraid that I could leave again?“, he asked, almost innocently while the neck of the shirt once more slipped over his shoulder. Yeah, he ran … he ran away everytime before but why would Sniper care so much? A soft smile flew over his face.
„Then we should hurry eating, mh? Sorbet for you too?“, he asked politely while shoving the coq au vin aside, almost uneaten, and lifted the sorbet plate.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Fr Jun 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Of course he taught him anything, him and his Dad, cause sometimes man didn't hear what their woman told them. Hm, a bit hot chocolate would be nice, for sure, also to eat it from the Spy but for this he needed him to be restrained, no way the Spook would let himself get this dirty without complaining.
And the shirt was dirty, that was just his luck...But the little one didn't seem to mind, wearing the shirt with a soft expression. It was good that it could be eaten when cold, cause right now there wasn't any hunger for food anymore. Just a hunger for some Spy, for some cute little bugger, teasing and not eating well too. He would love to cherish the meal, it was tasty. But no. He would cherish it after he had ravished the poor man.

The delicate foot on his leg was distracting, the warmth, warm and soft from the shower and right now resting in his lap... yeah best place for it. He could groan about his own stupidity.
No need to bring him lust, he was giving him enough later, after the dinner, moaning without holding back around the spoon in his mouth, looking at him with half lidded eyes, liking it and purring a bit.
„Just like a wild cat, you've got sharp claws my spook, but don't you fret... I will cage you for tonight but set you free in the morning... If you wanna be free.“, his eyes were burning, he had something... a little sex toy... and he would use it. „A little bit, why not? But you know... we could just skip it and I will feed it to you. If you're not able to hold the spoon yourself.“
Mike smirked and stood, rounding the table and grabbing the Spy, holding him bridelike and throwing him onto the bed, crawling over him and kissing him rough. No need to get him thinking, just feeling, grabbing the small wrists and holding him down, his own cock rubbing against the Spies, moaning into the kiss. „I want you to wear my shirt while I fuck you, that okay?“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Fr Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Yeah just like men were, well, all but civilized gentlemen, running around like a bitch haviing nothing to wear except for the old shirt of his lover. and well, he HAD nothing else except for a white suit. Normally he would indeed mind that there was truly a big stain on that shirt, but it smelled better than it looked. Such a waste letting it get cold but it was way too much anyway, so something would get cold no matter how much they stuffed inside. And once more, June felt like he was eaten whole by that man's gaze, by him just staring, threatening yet ... comforting, like a ferocious animal willing to hurt you and still so soft to the touch, big and embracing.

No way the foot was distracting, was it? June felt the hotness under his toes, teasing but not forcing it onto him. June sighed passionately at the other man's moan, sounding so perfect, so feral. Was he willing to be caught? Wanting to be set free? Had he ever been free at all?
"A pity if the Sorbet would melt ...", he sighed, but flinched as Sniper was suddenly standing right up and in front of him, wearing nothing but a bath robe. He tensed for a moment, but didnt resist the man taking him, picking him up like he weighed nothing.
He made a soft noise being thrown on the bed, pinned down immediately and feeling poky lips on his own, moaning into the kiss. It felt hot, his whole insides boiling, every thought wiped away aside from lust and the worries that would never sht up, at least he thought so. Who cares, his body was betraying him already, inviting him by spreading his legs, grabbing the tall man's hips with it. The smile was gone, made room for a blush, half-opened lips, the coldness slowly vanishing from his gaze.
"Oui... its okay.". he said softly, his fingers running through the middle-lenth hair of Mike. he smelled nice, so nice it would not even matter, but... last time, june also kept his shirt on. Maybe because he felt safer like that? It would not matter now.
"I'm already wet, just ... just do it, its fine."
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Fr Jun 16, 2017 11:35 pm

So he was a lover, hm? His lover? And he was the bitch, what a nice way to view everything. Perhaps he should just kill everyone looking at him, because if Spy was his bitch he could be really jealous. But no... he would let him free to see if the injured dingo would return to him for petting and food, for some love. It would be nice to gain the trust of this beautiful species, but well... it would be delicate and he didn't want to hurt him or break this trust.
Mike would want to eat the Spy whole, but only to get him into safety, to show him how warmth it could be inside, to feel him to taste and trust him by himself. There were so few people he liked, trusted and wanted to be around and this one was one of them. Regardless of their jobs, their teams, he wanted to befriend him, to get more of him than the Spy would ever willingly give.

Freedom or not, in this room they were free of their classes, neither one was wearing a colour like blu or red, they were just them, a little hotel room in Paris, far away from their work. It was more freedom, than they ever had the last few months, if not years. „We can order more, we're not poor Spook.“, he laughed, but it was more like a wild animal, a deep thing, forcing him to stop, not to scare the man. Itwas nice that there was no resistance, he was taking it like a man, willing to be ravished, to be raped by his roommate, was taking it like he wanted it really bad. There were delicate tights around his hip, causing him to grind more into the lean body underneath, to groan and shoving the silk aside, feel more of the body, just his shirt in the way. „You look so good in my shirt, I want my smell all over you, want to show them you're mine.“, he growled, not knowing to which he was referring but either way he was fine with it. It was his spook and his alone. His nod was short, almost violent and he just grabbed under the cushion to show him a black cock ring, but not for the spook, for himself. He would fuck him till he was sore, fuck him trough each and every orgasm he could get out of the Spy. „I've told you, you will be sore tomorrow.“, biting a little bit at his collar, taking the ring and getting it over his own erection, felt alien, but good, there was no way he was coming right now, lining up to the little hole, purring and entering him with one swift and brutal thrust, wanting him to feel it, trusting the spook that he was wet enough.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Sa Jun 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Hey it was just a metaphor, June really had no Idea what ... Mike was. Not even he could lie so much to himself that he could say, Mike was still just a little meaningless fun from time to time. He had fuck buddies before, but it never felt like this, so disturbingly amazing and scary at the same time. But for himself, yeah he was a bitch, sometimes even in heat which was not that nice for himself as he had his needs, but too much of feelings standing in the way. A while ago, Mike had tried to hold him at distance, saying it was Sniper's fault, that it was him, not June but ... this was not right. It was Spy, not willing to trust, not willing to be seen as less than he was, not knowing who and what he was himself after so many years of disguise. What would he be able to give, or return, anyway?

After the failed stab attack, yes, it even reached June's head that they were no longer enemies, not for this weekend, and maybe it helped him to relax a bit and to be less tensed about what was going to happen. Still ... it was a waste of good food, a pity they had other priorities than playing dinner for two some more. It would not be rape, it couldnt be, different than it was with Armand (whom he had forgiven already, mostly, because it had been meaningless to both of them) and yeah ... he needed it badly. Not because he was a bitch alone ... he wanted it from him alone, would not be satisfied to just be fucked by anyone else.

he felt safer with the shirt but was also happy to see more of Mike's skin, the tanned muscles where the scars were seen easily. He felt his body tingle as their hardened Meat was rubbing against each other.
"But... we're alone.", he murmured, no one would know, no one would see, and he would not wear the shirt outside, it had a stain! However, he just murmured, denying it was an exciting idea to smell like someone June was not. To be desired, even when with unwanted stains. June blinked a little, tilting his head but understanding what he had in his fingers. Mon dieu... being sore would not be the only problem he guessed might appear tomorrow. His slim legs gently moved, stroking the bare skin while watching what he did, it looked strange but ... erotic. June moaned at the bite, relaxing instinctively as he felt the positioning, but knew he was ttoo big, it would always hurt a little without preparation. And it was fine to hurt, making him yelp shortly and clenching his teeth, feeling how it was sliding inside but needing force to do so - force Mikey had. Junes fingers grabbed the other man's shoulders, his toes curled in and his breath shallow, overcoming the feels of pain - he didnt tear, it was just getting used to it and even with thad ring around his huge thing ... it felt so good, so fulfilling, so hot inside it made him whimper and moan, his nails digging the skin of the one he clinged to, leaving red streaks. He was fine. All fine.
"Geez, youre ... still so fucking huge...", he gasped, it was invisible under the shirt but that showed. June still was a bit frightened, not knowing what state of mind he would be in after being forced close to or even over his limits ...
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Yeah, yeah, just a metaphor, why not. It was just common spysense to not acknowledge a lover, to not bind himself to someone, only thinking it was a bound, speaking it loud would doom him forever.
Mike wasn't one to have fuckbuddies, just some whores he paied with stoic face and not trying to get close to anyone, this... this thing whatever it was. It felt special, holy, he didn't want to break it, feared it but he was never one shrieking away from something he feared or something that frightened him.
And there was nothing he wanted of the Spy, no need to do something just... not run away to much, to let himself fall and bound sometimes, he would set him free to run but with the hope that he was coming back... But if he was earnest with himself, it would break his heart to see Spy, his Spy with another one...

The stab attack, something he tried to forget, something letting him forget the Cacao attack of the woman alltogether. He was this close to dying from the Spies hand, had seen the mans confusion and hurt, but it wasn't him that was stabtriggered. A wild animal. No fear, just let him bite, everything is okay.
He needed to think about Miles words, wondering if the man knew how to treat humans and not only animals. Even if the Spy thought of the assault as something meaningless, he would punish Armand for hurting his Spy. There was no way he would get away with that, perhaps he needed Miles to hold him from it, but there was no way he would allow such a treatment.

The bathrobe was in the way, he shrugged it off, falling onto the bed, somehow in the way but he hadn't had the time or the will to get it away, he wanted to feel the Spy, wanted to ravish him and could only laugh rough at the murmured response. „I know it. Thats enough for me.“, he answered short „No one needs to see you in this fucking short shirt... Just. Me.“ He growled, knowing that right now he was the animal in this, in everything, but it didn't matter, how could it matter right here between those slim lean legs, those freaking soft lips like a womans... It was his first time with a cock ring, just read about it and tried it here for the first time, not knowing if he did it right or wrong, but sure the Spy would interfere if he did false.
It felt... painfull, first the ring, then the much tighter hole he was pressing in, but knowing the Spy would love it he forced himself into the tight ring of muscles, not breaking, not tearing them, for gods sake but he stilled, deep inside, panting and softly kissing the forhead. „It's okay.. sht... everythings allright, right?“, who was he comforting himself or the Spy, he didn't knew. He felt some comforting burning in the wounds the Spy was leaving, not enough to tear blood, but just a bit more pressure and he would do so. Not that it mattered, there was no way he wouldn't love to be signed by this beauty.
„You're just... too fucking tight...“, he remembered him and shook his head a little, gaining control and laughing a bit. „Can't think that I really did that, you feel so amazing, I could come right now if not for the ring, you lucky boy. I will fuck you till you're pregnant.“ Not... happening, but it would be nice to see his belly swelling, not with baby... but with semen. He was lean enough and there were meds... he knew there were those things. And plugs... and oh he had so much ideas... but right now he needed to move, needed to fuck the Spy, which he did, slow and demanding, not fastening an inch, he would fuck the Spy mad, this was his night and there was nothing, nothing the man could do to escape him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    So Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm

and demanding, not fastening an inch, he would fuck the Spy mad, this was his night and there was nothing, nothing the man could do to escape him.
-------------------

Well was it really that typical? June's point of view even might be shaken violently seeing Armand, another Spy with his own Sniper, showing that it clearly was possible. He would not know how... But that it could be done. That it would not necessarily destroy him to talk, to allow this closeness, to be around someone. To not be just a whore that picked his clients himself and was not taking money for it. Damn he would feel disgusted of himself when thinking about it, but right now he'd forgotten all beyond that suite door.
Was he breaking or just bent, in a direction he was not used to? Didnt really matter as Junes bitch of a body was sucking him in, enjoying the moment no matter how much it hurt. It would impress him to know that Mike was frightened too, yet stronger and overcoming it. June was not scared easily but if he was it was serious...

It was even more confusing how protective Mike was, even if they were no couple - but he wouldnt tell him. Why should he worry him with that, he had been careless and another Spy took advantage of it. No need to get mad, no need to stab him, no need to bite anymore. Well, June might have a good laugh seeing Armand being slapped By Mike.

As it seemed they would not need their clothes anymore aside from the shirt he would have to wear. It was surprising, he never thought about Sniper being so creative, to... Well, do this for him. He wouldnt be able to come, just prolonging everything for June, saying he was torturing him but it might be more. More than just a fuck. Once more, he growled and stated his possession, making Spy smile softly. It felt... nice. It felt safe. It felt like it would not be bad, no one ever wore one for him just to prolongue the fun, the intimacy.

And yes he loved it, even if it hurt badly at first, made him cringe a bit but bearing with it gladly. Only with the kiss on his slightly sweaty forehead he calmed a little, panting regularly. He nodded, yes it was alright. June didnt even notice he scratched Mike at all but looked at him openly, lustily, chuckling.
"Maybe... Both?", he gasped, being too tight having a too thick thing inside. The dark blue shirt got a little stain, his own member dripping a bit. But he wouldnt want to get fat, looking at him shocked for a moment before moaning again.
"Oui mon cher... Fuck me until you break me apart.", he murmured, his hands caressing the tall mans sides, the back, his neck, clinging to him while he started moving. Even though June was wet, there was friction, driving him mad as he clinged closer to him, able to move on his own, slowly and tatalizing. If this would take longer, he had no doubts he would break, too slow to cum, too much to just relax and enjoy, to loving to beg for more already. Might take three minutes, maybe four for him to even fall for this tease, a huge thing rubbing inside again ans again... Indeed driving him crazy, moaning, writhing and whining.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Jun 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Nothing was typical with the Spy, he didn't knew his name for gods sake! But his heart has fallen and he knew it, knew that the Spy had stolen not only his sanity but his heart. A dangerous game... one he could only loose, knowing that the Spy needed to be free.
It was not only hot, it felt good, intoxicating, he loved to fuck the man, to let his instincts take over pound into him and growling, moaning and biting the exposed flesh, a whirlwind of two bodies, relentless and without much caring. They had enough time. Could bath the Spy after everything,  but right now he needed him to be tame, to let himself fuck into oblivion. It was a torture for himself, feeling the Spy clenching around him, moaning and begging, not coming himself, needed to get more, to make him not weak but exhausted. They had the whole weekend, he would growl and bite Miles if he tried to interfere and well... he WOULD slap Armand for that. With a Sniper rifle. And his bullets. This was his Spy, there was only one allowed to fuck him, to let him bleed, because he was the one to murmur everything would be fine again and to lick his wounds, treat him with care after everything, there was no way anyone other would do that. Less Armand.

In the mean time they had arrived at the opera, it wasn't very nice of Miles to use toys, Armands face was blushed, he was trying not to breath to fast. His body burning, the toys in him moving and vibrating, hitting his sweet point every step and there was no way he wouldn't come right after they got into the little cabin. And he needed to be quiet... what a devilish play of his Sniper. Hopefully June would be treated better.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Kitsune

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Jun 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Mike was on his best way to find out, let it be one or two hours until he'd sing like a whining kitten crying out for his Mum. What was freedom after all? Couldnt it be as well just being allowed to have someone special without having to be scared? Maybe he'd never find out but June knew for sure how much of a torture and how much of a delight this night would be.
Didnt take long for him to move from moaning to screaming, the first climax had been only the beginning and harmless compared to those who followed. Yeah the tender treatment had been nice but it was the brute force of pure physical lust that made him scream in pleasure soon, grabbing the blankets, leaving more scratches, grasping for air while moaning for every thrust. It must be much harder to withstand for Mike but June could not think about it. After the third hour, he broke down, in tears yet not really crying, it was only tears but still only moaning, sounding desperate and without much energy left, his body both numb and under enormous tension.
"Pl...ease I can't-!", he whispered, the normal voice already crackling to a whisper, June's nails no longer able to leave traces, his body barely moving anymore. But it ... was not bad. It was not bad at all, his eyes clinging to the familiar face only lit by the dim lights from outsinde the window.

It was amazing to see Armand like this, he was beautiful as ever and only Miles knew what made him so delightfully flustered. He had played in the taxi with the remote a little, a bit more, a bit less, caressing his lover's hand. So then, Miles bought them the tickets for the balcony, in fact he bought four so no one could have the two remaining seats behind them.
"Well then, come with me love.", he said, placing a hand on Armands lower back and helping him up the opulent and very impressive stairs. Still he smiled softly, knowing the exact position of the little thing inside, driving his Spy crazy but not satisfying his needs of closeness and protection. The view from the balcony was amazing, making him whistle quietly and looking down on all the people still chattering and talking like a swarm of humming bees. Then he turned around, smiling at Armand.
"My dear you look a little stressed... something I could help ya with?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Selena

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    Mo Jun 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Poor thing, there was no freedom he needed right now, just a good and satisfying fuck, something he could give this needy man. Perhaps... if he showed him that he was there, that he could give him what he needed... then the Spy would seek him out on other things too?
It was amazing to see the different faces, crying, moaning, screaming, panting, wanting more, sobbing and begging, and it was his work, his doing that caused the Spy to react like that. What a beautiful sight. Of course it was torture and it was a blessing for him that the Spy seemed to be at his end, he himself was tired and needy and wanted to just come inside, nodding and thrusting into him. For a moment he opened his mouth, wanting to ask for his name to end this little game, but it wouldn't be fair, so he just closed his mouth and smiled sad, kissing the man and retreating, only enough to get the fucking ring down, thrusting into him again and just inserting himself a last time, coming with a cry himself, felt like he would die, everything coming out and he was to shaken, felt his arms shiver and broke down on the Spy, panting hard on his neck. „Hah... damn spook... couldn't you... hah... come earlier?“, he was to tired to move, just layed there, poor Spy would die cause he was lying on him, fealing tired and somehow really really lucky.

Amazing!
This man didn't knew what torture was!
He needed to repay him sometime, perhaps he would overthrow him and get him the same treatment. Sometime. In the future. Not now... not tomorrow... not in the next ten years.
It was good, Miles taking control, the women from the tickets could speak english quite well, letting Spy just press his lips together and smile, trying not to cry out and beg for some release. „Mon dieu.“, he gasped, the man was a monster, torturing him with this remote, his legs were shaking and he needed to get some hot meat inside, not only this cold and tiresome toy. „You could just take me right now that I can enjoy the opera, you brute!“, it indeed was a nice idea with the toy, but not like this, not when he tried to get some good culture into the filthy bushmen. „Vite, vite!“
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Tales of Snipers and Spys    

Nach oben Nach unten

Tales of Snipers and Spys
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 9 von 10Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter